Just a quick update I was on the Livingston Lodge on Soi 33, had to run way from one of my longtime friends the other week she was doing my Napper (head) in ,threatening to spoil a good week end .

So I did a runner leaving her in Citadines on soi 11 (obviously paid the bill before I did one ) made some mad excuse and headed of up soi 33/22 area knowing she would not find me there.

Ended up trying Darjelling hotel but they had only one night available I needed 2/3 so of I set with by bags I sweating like OJ Simpson by the time I got to Soi 33, went straight to Livingston Lodge.

Never stayed before but seen it advertised and it was GF Friendly, and more to the point right out of the way.

I got a superior 1800bht it was nice not too much room but enough for me and a friend, it has a small Refrigerator with enough to beer to get you on the road and in the mood.

The bed was very comfortable, they have a room safe, and big enough to get my note book in, the bathroom was different old crazy stone work but nice for a change had all I needed the shower was good, and there were plenty of towels.

The Aircon was a bit temperamental, but overnight it worked well enough, Breakfast is included in the price, I usually do not make breakfast but I did here I was good enough to keep me going, till lunch. The surroundings where nice, this place has a certain ambiance to it, very quiet, and the pool is looks nice.

I did not see any Gym in this place, and I did not ask was to intent on having a good time before going back to work

The have two bars from what I only went in the one with Aircon it was still redders outside, they have a few hostesses, and a couple where good looking, but I had had at least 5 beers already, so do not take my word for it, they have the pool table gang also and they do some very good food, from what I could tell a couple of fellas I met where tucking in to Chicken dish, they said it was nice.

The staff and Management are very friendly at this place, no problems with bringing back your Guest for the night, the manger was even joking with me about not coming home alone.

This place is a hidden retreat I would have no problems returning here, either on my own or with my Daughter.

If you are a fan of soi 33 or 22 this place would be ok for you, the superior rooms are value, but there is a steep increase in price for Deluxe and the Suites, all in all a nice place getting a little wornish not bad by any means