Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok Buffet Rajdamri

Having lived in Thailand for 10 years earlier in my life, I have eaten several different buffets at a lot of the popular hotels and restaurants throughout the country. With that said, I am completely impressed with the Grand Hyatt Erawan and its quality ingredients and rather vast culinary selections.

I have eaten at the Grand Hyatt Erawan a few times in the last 6 months and each time it seems to get better. They have a wonderful selection of meat, cold cuts, breads, salads, Thai food and loads of fresh seafood including shrimp, crab, lobster, mussels, oysters. Not to mention, an impressive selection of sushi and quite a large assortment of quality desserts

For those who enjoy carvings and bar-b-q there's a whole area dedicated just for that. There you will find prime rib, roast turkey, roast lamb, lamb chops and other selected cuts of quality beef varying day to day.

Reservations are essential to ensure getting an available table.

The price is a bit high comparing to other buffets around Bangkok at 1400 Baht (around $47) but in my opinion, it's worth it for the atmosphere, quality of food, variety and the excellent service provided. There is also a famous trendy Bangkok nightclub downstairs called Spazzo's.

Getting There Easily

By far the cheapest, easiest and quickest way getting to the Grand Hyatt Erawan in Bangkok is by using the Bangkok Skytrain Mo Chit Bearing Line and get off at the Chidlom station. Signs are everywhere with arrows pointing you in the right direction.

Contact Information and Address:

494 Rajdamri Road,

Bangkok, Thailand 10330

Tel: +66 2 254 1234

Here's some photos which I snagged but was told I wasn't supposed to take, oops!

grand-hyatt-erawan1.jpg

grand-hyatt-erawan2.jpg

grand-hyatt-erawan3.jpg

grand-hyatt-erawan4.jpg

grand-hyatt-erawan5.jpg

grand-hyatt-erawan6.jpg

grand-hyatt-erawan7.jpg

grand-hyatt-erawan8.jpg

grand-hyatt-erawan9.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...