Dawin Hotel

Guys, I always stay at the Majestic Suites when I'm laying over for a night in Bangkok but I want to do something different this time plus I'm tired of getting dropped off in front of the gas station across the street. I'm thinking I'll stay at the Dawin this time, but how is it? Is it clean, is it noisy? please let me know, thanks,

Guys, I always stay at the Majestic Suites when I'm laying over for a night in Bangkok but I want to do something different this time plus I'm tired of getting dropped off in front of the gas station across the street. I'm thinking I'll stay at the Dawin this time, but how is it? Is it clean, is it noisy? please let me know, thanks,

Hi old school, its a lovely hotel, one of the nicest on the street, good restaurant and pretty quiet. Very clean rooms and a pretty fine price. The royal ivory down the road is better value but a little older and the breakfast in a bit odd but the rooms are huge and its very clean.

good luck

I stayed at the Dawin several times. I agree with geoffro that it is one of the better hotels on the street. It is far enough away from the craziness to be nice & quiet, yet close enough. The rooms are modern and clean and the staff is very accommodating. I am returning there myself for a couple of nights next month. It will serve you well.

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed at the Dawin several times. I agree with geoffro that it is one of the better hotels on the street. It is far enough away from the craziness to be nice & quiet, yet close enough. The rooms are modern and clean and the staff is very accommodating. I am returning there myself for a couple of nights next month. It will serve you well.

Sorry to un-related post here!

I'm letting go my Bangkok Hotel Reservation, Thailand due to unforeseen circumstances.

Hotel Name: Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam.

Price: GBP 155 for 4 Nights, full payment had made to the Hotel.

Check in & out date: 19 - 23 May 2012 (I'll still waiting hotel for the reply about date changing)

Traveler Name: Can be changed.

Room Type: Standard Room for 2 Pax

Address: 889 Rama 1 Road Wang Mai Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand.

It is a new hotel just launch this March 2012. For Hotel Facilities and nearby attractions, do refer to the website:

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/bangkok/bkkrb/hoteldetail

Also, may view the good comment from TripAdvisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.com.my/Hotel_Review-g293916-d2307347-Reviews-Holiday_Inn_Express_Siam-

Bangkok.html

Do drop me an email at [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

WTF ... Why is someone with just 1 post to their name posting links to the Holiday Inn Express Siam?

Was this supposed to be a new post that they are trying to sell their HIX reservation they have to let go?

Hi Guys

I stayed at the Dawin on my recent trip in BKK. It is a great hotel so close to all the action and staff there are super friendly. They even emptied the bar fridge for me so I could fill it with my own supplies.

The only concern I had was its location in that I barfined a girl from Bar 4 on Soi Nana my first night there and things got a little awkward the following night when I walked past and didn't go back in to see her again on my way back to the hotel. Got a few rather annoyed looks as I strolled past. That is the only negative I can pick from that hotel. :D

S&D

Edited by Scotch_And_Dry

• 2 years later...

It is a very nice and GF hotel quiet but close to the action. Stayed ther this March in a superior room and it was extremely clean and very comfortable. Staff very polite and helpful. Will def stay there again on a later occasion. I include a few pics of the room - not best quality but that is due to my skills as a photographer and not to be blamed on the hotel :D

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg