Selling Property in Bangkok

Hi, My girlfriend is looking to sell her house in Bangkok and she must think I'm as smart as I tell her I am (bless her) so wants my input on the process. Being a good boyfriend I want to make sure I'm advisng her after doing some proper research.

However, looking around all of the available resourses in English are geared towards foreigners and so dont really give a great story for a regular middle class Thai selling their home. For example, most agents show inflated prices or only places in certain areas that they feel foreigners would want. I feel my girlfriends 3 bed in the Suan Luang area(Pattanakarn)would have much more appeal to middle class Thais than foreigners so would like to see how it compares with whats popular for that demographic.

Anybody have some good links to estate agents, thai property rules or general websites for selling homes that could prove useful would be much appreciated? Or even better anyone want to buy a 3 bed housed in a gated village for 8 million baht woud be even better ;)

Cheers