Bangkok May 2012

Guest MattBangkok

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I arrive on the night of May 3rd and will be staying at the Maxim Inn on Soi 7/1 until the 10th when I fly to Angeles City. Although I'll have some time to monger, I will be attending the Rotary International Convention out near the old Airport during the day on the 6-9th so won't be available until early evenings but still....PM me and we can meet up for a drink or two and perhaps hit a few places.

Might see you sat outside then at Mikes bar i have a few beers there sometimes

I arrive on the night of May 3rd and will be staying at the Maxim Inn on Soi 7/1 until the 10th when I fly to Angeles City. Although I'll have some time to monger, I will be attending the Rotary International Convention out near the old Airport during the day on the 6-9th so won't be available until early evenings but still....PM me and we can meet up for a drink or two and perhaps hit a few places.

I'll be in Bangkok from May 4-6. Just a quick weekend as work is piling up at the office back home.

Been prowling Phuket since 2005. Couldn't tear myself off the island (and a few particular girls) until two years ago when I started hanging out at Nana and SC. Plan to do the normal rounds, keeps to myself most of the time, but I am up for a drink at any of the bars/pubs in SC (sans the 'Arab ones'). PM for any get-togethers or if you need an extra body to throw on the floor.

I'm a Malaysian, so sometimes considered not a Farang by Thais. But sometimes considered Japanese, which is funny cause they start speaking Japanese and one girl tried to charge me extra.

• 2 weeks later...