Admiral Suites Hotel - SKVT Soi 22

hi .. am booked into this hotel at the moment for next april .. and just wondering if anyone else has stayed there .. is it GF .. any comments will be appreciated .. smiles .. pete mac

A few days ago I visited a friend who is staying there and had a coffe in the hotel. No question is GF. Otherwise we not talked much about the hotel, our conversation was devoted mainly to girls ;-).

In my opinion too far from Sukhumvit Road

Edited by mondero

• 2 months later...

I have not stayed there for about 2 years but I would doubt if it has changed. Yes it is girl friendly and not a problem if you take back a different girl every night. Book for two and the rate includes breakfast for two in the cafe next door, it costs no more to book for two on Expedia or Agoda. Room OK nothing special they were clean but were getting a little tired.

Pool is very small and it is along walk to Cowboy and Nana so if you take a girl back you will need to go by taxi bar girls can only walk about 50 metres before they need to to lie on their backs normally with their legs in the air.

hi .. am booked into this hotel at the moment for next april .. and just wondering if anyone else has stayed there .. is it GF .. any comments will be appreciated .. smiles .. pete mac