Traditional Thai costume

I have a friend that is Thai and her daughter is getting married. She has asked me since I will be in Thailand to find her 3 Traditional Thai costumes (Pink of course) along with 1 small shirt and 2 medium shirts. I told her I would do my best to get them for her. I wasnt expecting to buy clothing for a wedding and have budgeted my money up until I leave. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can get these items for a good price? Any and all help will be much appreciated.

I have a friend that is Thai and her daughter is getting married. She has asked me since I will be in Thailand to find her 3 Traditional Thai costumes (Pink of course) along with 1 small shirt and 2 medium shirts. I told her I would do my best to get them for her. I wasnt expecting to buy clothing for a wedding and have budgeted my money up until I leave. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can get these items for a good price? Any and all help will be much appreciated.

Do you have friends or g/f in thailand to help you? gets you a better deal just buy her a gift too.

JJ/ Chatuchack market probably has what you are looking for.

My concern with doing something like this would be cross-cultural fashion selection. What you like/ consider to be fitting for the purpose might not match with what the Thai bird is looking for. The previous poster suggested having a TG help and I think that is a good idea. Alternatively if your Thai friend still has Thai friends/family here in Thailand maybe she could get them to pick out the clothes. They could ship them to what ever hotel you wil stay at to your attention, and then you could bring them back with you.

Thanks for all the advice, the friend that I am doing this for does not have any family that I know of that could help out, or else she would have asked them to do this. I will seek out a local TG to help me and certainly do not want to get any costumes crossed with a different culture. I guess I will do the best I can and if thats not good enough, then I will just buy more beer, get a soapy, and have a few more lovely nights in LOS.