After Hours Girl

• 1 month later...

On my last trip I was warned by another member to avoid the street booze stables.

(after closing times they open up, with a few plastic chairs and a few girls around them).

He told me, his experience was they sometimes put something in your drink so you won't notice being robbed. Anyone any info on that?

It is the kind of place where that could happen. Stick to bottled beer, and ask to have it with cap on. YOU remove cap and KEEP one hand on it.

I do NOT drink late just for this reason. I stop into a 7-11 and get a bottled water at this time of nite and stick with it. I WILL buy a guest a drink, but I

do not drink from it ever.

thanks for the replay longplay, good advice from the cap on beers. Problem is that I hardly drink any beers, vodka and red bull is more my thing, and that's exactly what I don't trust in there.

Well, on odds, your chances of a problem are probably quite low... But for me, I am not willing to take that chance. Keeping an eye on an open top glass while someone else is mixing it, and people all around moving and talking would keep me from drinking it. Have you ever watched those hand magicians?

For me, I also do not like the taste of most beers as well. But I can manage one or at least part of one. And my plan is not to drink, but to observe and enjoy the atmosphere and the people. So at the end of a stay, I rarely have even half finished my beer.

I guess it depends on your reason for ordering the drink. If you do want to drink, then I would avoid those stalls and get my liquor from a 7-11. If you are there to meet and enjoy the people, then focus on that, and try and be safe about it. I have never been drugged, but based on my reaction to the light doses I have had during a hospital stay or two, they would likely kill me. A simple pain tablet puts me down for the whole afternoon.....