November 17th Late Arrival

Hello Gents, this will be my second time back to LOS. The last time I was there I only spent 1 night in bkk and briefly passed through Nana and Soi Cowboy before meeting up with the rest of my friends in Pattaya. They are all in Pattaya now, but I want to spend at least 2 days in bkk before I head down to meet up. I will be arriving on November 17th at 10:50pm and going directly to a hotel across from Soi Cowboy. Will there be anything open and eye candy around after I check into hotel? Im not sure how long customs will take at that time and I know that I will be feeling the jet lag, but I know im going to want to bring a gogo back LT if I can. Any suggestions?

I always go directly to Patts from the late night flight . . . but then come to BKK for a few days prior to the 6 am departure on United . .

I also get in late on the 17th . . enjoy your holiday!!!

Hello Gents, this will be my second time back to LOS. The last time I was there I only spent 1 night in bkk and briefly passed through Nana and Soi Cowboy before meeting up with the rest of my friends in Pattaya. They are all in Pattaya now, but I want to spend at least 2 days in bkk before I head down to meet up. I will be arriving on November 17th at 10:50pm and going directly to a hotel across from Soi Cowboy. Will there be anything open and eye candy around after I check into hotel? Im not sure how long customs will take at that time and I know that I will be feeling the jet lag, but I know im going to want to bring a gogo back LT if I can. Any suggestions?

You will find plenty of things to do at that time of the night / Bangkok is open 24/7 and the party get's started after mid-night