Hope Land Executive Residence Sukhumvit

I stayed at this hotel in July for 3 nights. I always try to stay in a different part of bangkok and i found this hotel to be sufficient to my needs. The hotel has a okay pool, nice big comfortable rooms, good breakfast and very friendly staff. The main downside is getting there from the BTS as you have to cross a busy road with cars turning in 24/7 and if you dont make a run for it u will either get cleaned up or end up standing there all day!

If you are coming to bangkok for the girls, this is probably not be best hotel just for the distance and its more of an business type hotel. also our driver who i have been using in bangkok for years had alot of trouble finding the hotel. best to take a map with you.

i would stay again

Thanks a lot, the BTS worry me a bit cause i'll be there with my kid and his pushchair, i don't mind to be a bit far cause at night we use taxi and the traffic is not that bad.

Maybe you would know another hotel with a easyer BTS access wich offer the same prices range with the same rooms and pool standing.

Cheers

The main downside is getting there from the BTS as you have to cross a busy road with cars turning in 24/7 and if you dont make a run for it u will either get cleaned up or end up standing there all day!

You're better off exiting the bts on the opposite side of Sukhumvit road than walk down to the Kasikorn Bank and use the cross over bridge there. Its much easier and safer than exiting on the same side as the hotel.

You're better off exiting the bts on the opposite side of Sukhumvit road than walk down to the Kasikorn Bank and use the cross over bridge there. Its much easier and safer than exiting on the same side as the hotel.

So there is a cross over then, is it far away from the hotel?

The answer is probably yes but is it GF ?

Thanks

So there is a cross over then, is it far away from the hotel?

The answer is probably yes but is it GF ?

Thanks

The cross over bridge is between the hotel and Phra Khanong station. So, you'll walk past it going to the bts anyway. When my friend stayed there we used it instead of trying to cross Rama 4 road.

My friend never once said he got stuck with a joiner fee. So, I'd have to say its GF.

You do want to keep in mind that they are building a new condo right near there. So, I'm not sure if you'll get construction noise or not.

The cross over bridge is between the hotel and Phra Khanong station. So, you'll walk past it going to the bts anyway. When my friend stayed there we used it instead of trying to cross Rama 4 road.

My friend never once said he got stuck with a joiner fee. So, I'd have to say its GF.

You do want to keep in mind that they are building a new condo right near there. So, I'm not sure if you'll get construction noise or not.

Thanks a lot for the infos