Which Hotels in bangkok arrange girls for their customers?

My very first experience in Bangkok 11 years ago was arranged by the bell boy and it was a memorable one. I was completely new to mongering (as was the girl) and immediately fell in love with her and this country!

I think most of the bell boys/guards will arrange for you at all hotels in Bangkok. Not front desk though

As we all know prostitution is illegal in Thailand. Call me paranoid but This is what ran through my mind when I read your question: Asking a third party would make me nervous.ONE: The Women will be falling all over you!! TiT (this is Thailand) TWO: ask the wrong bloke and it might just cost you some Baht or a visit by the BiB :ph34r: if they think your a good mark and there's tea money to be made. THREE: I don't know about you but I like to Make my own choices especially when it comes to women everyone has different tastes and getting birds this way will almost always be a disappointment. You never know whats going to come to the Door, it's your money so make it your choice!! This could possibly evolve into a whole other issue of face if someone feels rejected this may cost you some Baht and in the extreme scenario maybe some teeth. I don't know where your from but if your going to travel half way around the world to order room service :) whats the Point. Half the fun is the adventure of finding your Dream girl and then on the way home thinking to yourself your Dream is 100% going to come true!!!! :P :P :P Get out and have Fun!!!! Welcome to the board!!!!

Edited by jonerich