Citrus hotel

Im looking at booking the citrus hotel for the start of trip. Has any1 stayed here,whats it like,girlfriendly,hotel staff trustworthy,how easy to access places like Soi Cowboy nana and beer bars,how best to get to it from airport. Or are there better places than this 1...

Im looking at booking the citrus hotel for the start of trip. Has any1 stayed here,whats it like,girlfriendly,hotel staff trustworthy,how easy to access places like soi cowboy nana and beer bars,how best to get to it from airport. Or are there better places than this 1...

Stayed on the Soi 22 unit. Was called something else then (can't remember). Still pretty new. Good spot. I like 22 & Wash Sq, so it's perfect for me. Not too far from SC. Long way to Nana. Between BTS stations so you'll cab it a lot. They've got a new one on Soi 13 and it's more central and a little cheaper. Not close, but walking distance to Nana, SC, & BTS. Guest friendly. Book direct - it's cheaper. Trustworthy ? I never want to test that - always lock yure shit up dude. Just tell the clerk out front at BKK your hotel and street. Printing up the hotel on the map isn't a bad idea either. wj