Sex during menstration

BFed a girl who gave no indication she was on menstruation until we got back to the hotel. Got busy for less than 5 minutes with a CFS before the blood started seeping down my balls. We immediately stopped. What are the chances of STDs? First time having to deal with this. We did also DFK.

5 hours ago, kilopsss123 said:

BFed a girl who gave no indication she was on menstruation until we got back to the hotel. Got busy for less than 5 minutes with a CFS before the blood started seeping down my balls. We immediately stopped. What are the chances of STDs? First time having to deal with this. We did also DFK.

Why are you worried about the DFK?

• Like 1

It happens. Once a month usually 😉

Ease your concerns. You said you wore a condom, so minimal chance of catching anything. 

And as you sound worried, I assume you immediately freaked out and scrubbed yourself clean in the shower too, much to her embarrassment.

Fwiw, the vast majority of girls are clean and disease free. You might get some itchy cock or a UTI now and then. Nothing that a bit of doxycycline won't clear up.

But look - All girls bleed. All girls can give you an itchy cock or UTI. If you like fucking, menstruation is something to get used to. It's only a bummer if it's your sheets, for which I recommend fucking in the shower.

11 hours ago, Dubbers said:

It happens. Once a month usually 😉

Ease your concerns. You said you wore a condom, so minimal chance of catching anything. 

And as you sound worried, I assume you immediately freaked out and scrubbed yourself clean in the shower too, much to her embarrassment.

Fwiw, the vast majority of girls are clean and disease free. You might get some itchy cock or a UTI now and then. Nothing that a bit of doxycycline won't clear up.

But look - All girls bleed. All girls can give you an itchy cock or UTI. If you like fucking, menstruation is something to get used to. It's only a bummer if it's your sheets, for which I recommend fucking in the shower.

Thanks for this. I did shower and scrub immediately after. Didn't embarrass the girl, was just upset I was not informed of the menstration before BF. Felt like I wasted a ton of money plus the room charge.

On a separate note I've been on doxy Prep/PEP so hopefully will prevent anything that comes up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kilopsss123 said:

Thanks for this. I did shower and scrub immediately after. Didn't embarrass the girl, was just upset I was not informed of the menstration before BF. Felt like I wasted a ton of money plus the room charge.

On a separate note I've been on doxy Prep/PEP so hopefully will prevent anything that comes up.

You had a condom on dude, quit worrying 👍

• Upvote 1

On 3/26/2024 at 8:18 AM, Herbby said:

Why are you worried about the DFK?

In the context of a girl's period it's a great question. So is the question of STDs generally. Smart Thai girls go to the pharmacy and get a menstrual sponge (Western ladies might get a cervical cap, same idea).

A shower and the lights off works a treat also. Kissing with any light is fine shower or not.

On 3/27/2024 at 3:23 AM, gsreyrey22 said:

if you can walk through mud, you can fuck through blood.

Lol I know one . A good sailor also sails the Red Sea 

She threw away a tampon in the bathroom. Thats how I know she knew about the period but didnt tell me until after we got back to the hotel.

About 3 days after the night, I started getting a cold with a mild cough. No fever but been on antibiotics since then. Hopefully its not related as I dont have any other STD symptoms.

On 3/29/2024 at 9:54 AM, ricktoronto said:

In the context of a girl's period it's a great question. So is the question of STDs generally. Smart Thai girls go to the pharmacy and get a menstrual sponge (Western ladies might get a cervical cap, same idea).

A shower and the lights off works a treat also. Kissing with any light is fine shower or not.

On 4/1/2024 at 1:40 PM, kilopsss123 said:

About 3 days after the night, I started getting a cold with a mild cough. No fever but been on antibiotics since then. Hopefully its not related as I dont have any other STD symptoms.

A cough isn't an STD symptom anyway.

Was it a dry cough or productive cough? Did a doctor put you in antibiotics?

14 hours ago, NanAtSOL said:

A cough isn't an STD symptom anyway.

Was it a dry cough or productive cough? Did a doctor put you in antibiotics?

Got some antibiotics which took care of the cough. Even if was some STDs, pretty sure the antibiotics took care of some of the more common ones