Anyone know any cheap, girl-friendly hotels under $30

For the budget of my trip, it would need to be $30 max or under per night. I would also like it to be near the redlight district. I'm open to airbnbs or condos too. If you're a master of the knowledge of cheap hotels in Bangkok, I'm in dire need of your assistance. 

• sirdegen changed the title to Anyone know any cheap, girl-friendly hotels under $30
17 hours ago, Texas bubbles said:

If you are worried about $30/night how much do you have budgeted for other activities? Sounds like you're going to end up being a cheap Charlie.

No it's not that. I just don't want to blow all my money on hotels when I can use it for girls. I'm usually not a cheap charlie.

Best comfort, on my last trip i paid like 25 a night with breakfast, nothing fancy though. Close to Thermae and Cowboy not too far either. Nana I believe is a little longer walk but till doable. Guest friendly, brought in ladies no problem and had some jsut come straight o my room. They have parking too, one lady used my parking spot and told me after the fact lol. Seen her a few times before she did that and i didnt need spot so was fine by me.

Looking to go back in March/April and its at 29 now

Edited by lcale1111

• 2 weeks later...

I use Heaven@4 every time now for it's proximity to Nana and 7/11 right next door. Used Petals next door but prefer Heaven. I only stay 2 nights max in Bangkok so it is good enough.

Used to stay in nicer hotels but for me location is the most important.

Edited by turd