Ohana or sun and moon urban balcony

I’ve stayed in the Sun & Moon Urban twice before it’s a nice enough hotel & close to all the bars so no issues there. I stayed in the balcony room once very spacious I didn’t actually use the balcony (but did fuck my girl all over the lounge!) & I guess if you smoke it will be perfectly fine for that. The hotel will ask for the girl’s ID when you bring them back but I think that’s standard for most hotels there anyway. Enjoy!

I've stayed at the Ohana a few times. It's great if you can get a good price. I like the location and staff are reasonably friendly. They do occasionally get some large groups staying there. Once had a coach load of Australian teenagers there who basically took over the swimming pool and gym for a couple of days.

Guest friendly but you do need to be aware that mongers are a minority there.

14 hours ago, Rocky Rockstar said:

I’ve stayed in the Sun & Moon Urban twice before it’s a nice enough hotel & close to all the bars so no issues there. I stayed in the balcony room once very spacious I didn’t actually use the balcony (but did fuck my girl all over the lounge!) & I guess if you smoke it will be perfectly fine for that. The hotel will ask for the girl’s ID when you bring them back but I think that’s standard for most hotels there anyway. Enjoy!

Nice one mate, I’m guessing the suite is on the top floor?  Think I’ll pay the extra and stay sun and moon as Ohana reviews suggest it’s getting slightly run down now