Just landed! Any tips for a newb

any gogo bar, look at your bill every time they bring it to you.

also, if you buy lady drinks, pay attention and make it clear that when her friends, the waitron, and the mamasan across the room all try to pile on for an 'and one', you're only buying for the one(s) you specified. nothing wrong with spraying cash, just make sure you aim at it at yr intended target(s)

when you buy a lady drink, you may want to let your hands roam. besides the (relatively) cheap thrill of getting a finger up, you find out a lot. for one thing, if she's ok with it, she's more likely to be fun. also, you can check the smell. fishy usually means yeast or bacteria (i forget which). most Thai girls smell very clean down there even when they're all self conscious about not having showered for several hours.

the girls are human, but they are also on the game. don't be a dick, also don't be a white knight. have fun, be a bit cheeky, and treat 'em like humans. cheeky and nice are not incompatible.

most girls in gogos will give their Line if you don't want to barfine 'em just then. they can be.... erratic in responding.

don't fall in love with a bargirl. don't try to solve a girl's problems with cash, unless you hate having money. while their affection might well be real, if you want a 'real relationship' look elsewhere. lots of Thai girls who have never been on the game have their shit together.

if you do try to pick up girlies in shopping malls etc, assume they're normal girlies, and not on the game. don't worry if they're on the game they'll tell you. if they're not and you assume they are, that's a dick move. don't be a dick

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, schnytzal said:

any gogo bar, look at your bill every time they bring it to you.

also, if you buy lady drinks, pay attention and make it clear that when her friends, the waitron, and the mamasan across the room all try to pile on for an 'and one', you're only buying for the one(s) you specified. nothing wrong with spraying cash, just make sure you aim at it at yr intended target(s)

when you buy a lady drink, you may want to let your hands roam. besides the (relatively) cheap thrill of getting a finger up, you find out a lot. for one thing, if she's ok with it, she's more likely to be fun. also, you can check the smell. fishy usually means yeast or bacteria (i forget which). most Thai girls smell very clean down there even when they're all self conscious about not having showered for several hours.

the girls are human, but they are also on the game. don't be a dick, also don't be a white knight. have fun, be a bit cheeky, and treat 'em like humans. cheeky and nice are not incompatible.

most girls in gogos will give their Line if you don't want to barfine 'em just then. they can be.... erratic in responding.

don't fall in love with a bargirl. don't try to solve a girl's problems with cash, unless you hate having money. while their affection might well be real, if you want a 'real relationship' look elsewhere. lots of Thai girls who have never been on the game have their shit together.

if you do try to pick up girlies in shopping malls etc, assume they're normal girlies, and not on the game. don't worry if they're on the game they'll tell you. if they're not and you assume they are, that's a dick move. don't be a dick

This is excellent advice for a newbie!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joven said:

Yeah I will try the dollhouse tonight, I got analysis paralysis night. Just kept walking up and down the street. I will just b-line for the dollhouse 

DO NOT fall into the headless chicken trap. i have come up empty and / or settled for street walkers because i hesitated, assuming something better was just around the corner.

i have plenty of time and i live here... yet next couple days when i'm in Bangers i've booked TF girlies. if they don't show then i shall limit myself to Thermae.

that said some of my random walks through tiddy bars have ended quite well. but you have limited time, i live in TH.

15 hours ago, Joven said:

Yeah I will try the dollhouse tonight, I got analysis paralysis night. Just kept walking up and down the street. I will just b-line for the dollhouse 

Just start going inside them.  By all means, check the name first, and maybe skip Cockatoo if you're not into that (Cock).  It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure any place with lady boys is pretty obvious.

Dollhouse is a good place to start. But, if something else looks more your pace go for it.

There are places like Jungle Jim's that can be slow enough you might be the only guy there on a bad night, and other places like bacarra that are pretty easy to just be lost in the crowd and no one really takes much note of the average middle age white guy.

No cover at any of them, a few, on a busy night, might want you to order a drink before allowing you to sit, but I'm guessing their done with that shit, just go to the next if it seems fishy.

Get a beer or soda or water, whatever at a bunch of them. Further along, Suzi Wong used to do shows at like 10:00 or so, goofy Thai pussy shows, ping pong balls and darts, just pay attention in case something comes flying toward you. 

There are a few to avoid, either Ladyboys or too much neon and not enough customers usually makes them look "off", but I usually can't remember which one I'm in while I'm there anymore, they have differences, but mostly the same, atmosphere can shift night to night, sometimes the fun is just exploring.

• Like 1