What you guys getting up to this weekend?

1 hour ago, ajones said:

Planning on taking on more than one girl @NanAtSOL?

Haven't ventured up to Meet the World yet but love the sound of it.

As for me, a quiet one. Been on a couple of dates this week so not partaking in my sordid hobby for a while if this relationship pans out. 

Just had one, Lek the Lackluster.

It seems to be a hit n' a miss, as with most mongering experiences.

Still got the job done, barely though.

Should have taken Letter G while I was drinking on Soi 7/1, but she had two guys in the span of two small bottles of beer, lol, so I thought otherwise. 

The Wood girls were looking pretty good all across the board, actually.

I swear there's a pregnant sucker there,  unless she just has a big tummy, anyone seen her?

The BJ bars on Patpong were not well stocked tonight, thought the bars were lively enough.

Edited by NanAtSOL

38 minutes ago, NanAtSOL said:

The BJ bars on Patpong were not well stocked tonight, thought the bars were lively enough.

It reminds me to not forget my golden rule: if they ain't interested, just pass.

There were 4 Meet the World staff.

Three were disinterested, just looking at their phones (I am glad I experienced Bangkok before smartphones became mainstream; good memories) and the other one showed a slight glimmer of interest,  but then bluntly said, "Buy me a drink." Lol 👎 

The problem with Patpong and Silom in general now is that there ain't much choice anymore, unlike Sukhumvit where you have soi after soi with plenty of women, so you don't have to go very far to find an eager one.

Bar 69 downstairs was poorly stocked too, so I just went for one of the disinterested Meet the World females.

Edited by NanAtSOL