Full Sex in a BJ Bar: How often do you do it?

When you go to a BJ bar, how often do you have full sex?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you have full sex in a BJ bar?

• Always
    • Usually
    • Sometimes
    • Rarely
    • Never

Just curious to find out, how often full sex occurs in a BJ bar.

I used to only go for BJs.

Now quite often I'll have full sex, usually if she doesn't have awesome BJ skills and can't make me cum.

Or maybe she just looks hot and I want a ride. Or sometimes, she wants a ride.

Once, a BJ bar girl in Star of Light told me that she only had pussy sex once every couple of weeks there.

I thought I'd run a poll here to get a better idea.

Used to go to Star of Light (RIP) for sloppy BJs and could easily be talked into a public shag. The appeal of doing it there was you'd get girls and customers walking in, which really does it for me. Used to be great to spin Rabbit around on a stool while fingering her arse with one hand and sipping a beer in the other.

Once took a fake-titted MILF at the old Som's Haven. After a few minutes of sucking me off, she offered me her pussy to save her throat.

Have had one of the girls at Wood when they were in maid outfits for a day.

A long time ago all of that. Nowadays it's purely for a BJ for me. If I want a shag, I'll fill my boots somewhere I can get exactly what I want. May make an exception for a girl at Madame Claude's, especially after my last session there which was a double shot job, with a sensual fingering for her in sandwiching each shot.

6 hours ago, NanAtSOL said:

Just curious to find out, how often full sex occurs in a BJ bar.

I used to only go for BJs.

Now quite often I'll have full sex, usually if she doesn't have awesome BJ skills and can't make me cum.

Or maybe she just looks hot and I want a ride. Or sometimes, she wants a ride.

Once, a BJ bar girl in Star of Light told me that she only had pussy sex once every couple of weeks there.

I thought I'd run a poll here to get a better idea.

If you have only one option,would you prefer 7-Heavens or Madame Claude? The reason I am asking is my days are limited as I can afford only one BJ place so that I can hit everything else once before I leave 

45 minutes ago, Kuku said:

If you have only one option,would you prefer 7-Heavens or Madame Claude? The reason I am asking is my days are limited as I can afford only one BJ place so that I can hit everything else once before I leave 

Haven't been to either, I'm afraid. Don't even know where they are.

I generally go to the BJ bars that have been around a long time and are cheaper 

2 hours ago, NanAtSOL said:

Haven't been to either, I'm afraid. Don't even know where they are.

I generally go to the BJ bars that have been around a long time and are cheaper 

Thanks. They are both near Soi 24

7 Heaven if you prefer the quality being the girl instead of the room.  Not to say there are exceptions but the lineup is definitely going to be younger at 7-Heaven since it's a well known place that caters to Asians.

The rooms are nothing special but I've had great experiences every single trip to 7 Heaven.  You can always just pop into MC first and see their lineup and then head to 7 Heaven if you don't see anything you like.  Both places are considered the higher end of pricing but I don't see it breaking any bank for your trip.

• Like 1