hotel between nana &cowboy

Hi have stopped at darjelling near Cowboy and Majestic Suites near nana,looking for a hotel between both nana and Cowboy.Stopping for 4 days dec10/14.Looking to pay around 1500,but can pay no more than 1800 if possible.Dont really want a box room which i mean 20/24 sq.Maybe somehere near insomnia which i believe is centralish.Any feed back would be great :D

• 3 weeks later...

Ruamchitt above the Thermae Bar is ok value if you book on of the newer rooms. Pretty much inbetween Nana and Cowboy and has a nice, seldom used rooftop pool.

Acoolbreeze,

Is Ruamchitt girl friendly. I search through many girl friendly hotel sites, but have not seen this hotel listed as girl friendly.

Acoolbreeze,

Is Ruamchitt girl friendly. I search through many girl friendly hotel sites, but have not seen this hotel listed as girl friendly.

Very girl friendly. In fact some of the rooms (lower floors) are used as short time by Thermae girls...but dont let that put you off...the refurbished rooms (higher floors) are quite nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi have stopped at darjelling near cowboy and majestic suites near nana,looking for a hotel between both nana and cowboy.Stopping for 4 days dec10/14.Looking to pay around 1500,but can pay no more than 1800 if possible.Dont really want a box room which i mean 20/24 sq.Maybe somehere near insomnia which i believe is centralish.Any feed back would be great :D

Have a look at Agoda.com site. I have found its good to find perticulars about what any1 mite look for some good deals can b found there

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All the Citadines are a good choice. Ruamchitt is a dump. Manhattan needs help. Fusion Suites, On 8, Darjelling, Paradiso, Majestic Suites, Kingston Suites, Sacha's Uno, Le Fenix, the City Lodges, Somerset Lake, Citichic, Citrus 13, Ramada on 10 are all pretty damn good and in your price range. wj

Thanks all,sorry for not replying total forgot that i posted this cheers again for the info,have stayed at a few of the above ,but going to try dynasty in the new deluxe rooms .Arrive around 8pm so wanted to be on the door step to the action.i think i will try kingstone suites at xmas,hope i have made the right choice

:P ;)