Hotel recommendations

Hey guys,

I have my 3rd trip planned for this August. Looking for recommendations on new hotels to try out and would like some hotels.

So far I have tried

• Adelphi - Good location, nice hotel, overpriced
  • Dream - Nice room, excellent buffet, terrible bathroom
  • Continent Boutique - Okay, but very overpriced and poor sound deadening

I prefer to book 4-5 star hotels but am open-minded to 3 stars if it punches above its weight. Preferably no more than 2500 baht a night but should be easy during low season.

A few I am looking at.

• Hope land Soi 8 - A little further down from Adelphi, looks like it has massive rooms for very competitive pricing
  • Eleven Hotel Soi 11 - Seems to be in the middle of the soi 11 action, am a little concerned about noise
  • Aira - Same as Eleven Hotel
  • SQ Boutique - Close to both train lines but seems expensive for how tiny the rooms are? Perhaps they are of good quality,
  • Futurama Xclusive - Close to MRT, seems like its a bit far from all the FL mongering locations

1 hour ago, cross_threaded said:

Last februari I stayed at the Citrus Suites in soi 6. Nice location and the room was fine (executive suite). It should be well within your price range too.

Do you remember if this alley was open? I could have sworn the last time I was in Bangkok there was a gate blocking this road.

image.png.47a6abcedee74c6f818c25114970c9ba.png
image.thumb.png.29cc803542dc9eeaf05121dcee396db2.png

34 minutes ago, smurf7 said:

Do you remember if this alley was open? I could have sworn the last time I was in Bangkok there was a gate blocking this road.

image.png.47a6abcedee74c6f818c25114970c9ba.png
image.thumb.png.29cc803542dc9eeaf05121dcee396db2.png

the alley between soi 4 and soi 8 ? yes it was open last September. i used to walk that way so no one would see me going to lolitas.

• Like 1