Coming to town 6/18-7/2

How is it going, Ive been here and there on PA and now BA forums and finally get to make the plunge.

Im going to get away for 2 weeks, including travel time to go to the Land of Smiles...

I was thinking about spending the whole time in BK, or just playing by ear if I wanna get away for a day or two mid trip

Here is my plan, let me know if there are any glaring NO NO NO's!

Booking round trip flight using Travelocity, looks like round trip is about $1700-$2000US.

Booking hotel through www.adoga.com (travelocity offers reasonable flight hotel packages, but they hotels they are offering I never heard of here, I looking for something close to the action and girl friendly...thinking On8, but open to suggestions)

Thinking of bringing about $200/day spend money (does this sound right) Im not a big shot but not going on vacation to penny pinch either.

Ok, any advice would be great and if anyone is in town, Id love to buy you a drink! (promise I wont try to BF you LOL)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How is it going, Ive been here and there on PA and now BA forums and finally get to make the plunge.

Im going to get away for 2 weeks, including travel time to go to the Land of Smiles...

I was thinking about spending the whole time in BK, or just playing by ear if I wanna get away for a day or two mid trip

Here is my plan, let me know if there are any glaring NO NO NO's!

Booking round trip flight using Travelocity, looks like round trip is about $1700-$2000US.

Booking hotel through www.adoga.com (travelocity offers reasonable flight hotel packages, but they hotels they are offering I never heard of here, I looking for something close to the action and girl friendly...thinking On8, but open to suggestions)

Thinking of bringing about $200/day spend money (does this sound right) Im not a big shot but not going on vacation to penny pinch either.

Ok, any advice would be great and if anyone is in town, Id love to buy you a drink! (promise I wont try to BF you LOL)