Is Phra Ram 9 MRT area good place to live in?

Hello

Is Phra Ram 9 MRT st. area good place to live in?

In my knowledge, it is a new rising place(maybe already risen) for new condos as prime location for office workers and foreigners and can you confirm if my knowledge is correct?

One more question is that if you compare Phra Ram 9 MRT st. with Thlonglor, Asok, Phrom phong or even On-nut in which orders you would rank them?

Thanks

17 minutes ago, xfreak0000 said:

One more question is that if you compare Phra Ram 9 MRT st. with Thlonglor, Asok, Phrom phong or even On-nut in which orders you would rank them?

If you ask 10 different foreigners, you are likely to get 11 different answers.  None of those you listed are horrible places to live, but they all have their advantages and disadvantages.

Personally, I like to stay on the BTS line as it makes life so much easier. You will never find the perfect building, but you need to find the perfect building for you.  While I haven't lived in Bangkok, I have stayed for extended periods in apartments at various stops along the BTS line on Sukhumvit Rd.  On Nut, even though it is further out has some great buildings and plenty of attractions surrounding it.

Phra Ram 9 has some pretty great apartments buildings though and a really good shopping mall that I think is one of the best in Bangkok. 

If I was actually going to buy in BKK, I would first rent a few different places to see what I liked, didn't like and adjust my expectations.  This would include renting a place in the building I thought was the most likely place for me to buy. If you already are confident of your budget (ie, have heaps of money and just know what you want), I would still recommend just renting a place in the building you want while you find the right apartment to buy (including one that faces the right direction for sun, is the right level and the right size).  Good luck.

• Like 1