Best Indian Food In Nana / Asok...

I've tried a few ruby's in Bangkok, there's a nice little joint called Royal India Restaurant on Soi Rambuttri near KhoSan which is relatively cheap and decent quality...For Pratunam Al-Sana ain't bad, it's behind the Baiyoke hotel near the better known CurryPot which personally i don't rate after having the poorest mutton rogan josh i've ever had there...the mutton was all fat and bone!

But as for Sukhimvit i really like Bukharas next to soi 7 on Suk Road. I've been there about a dozen times since i moved here 8 months ago and i've never had a bad dish yet! It's a nice quiet little place and the service is friendly. I'd go more often but i live out in Thonburi now...

So what's your favorite cuzza in lower Sukhimvit?

• 3 months later...

I really liked Bukharas, but one year I had some bad food and it gave me the runs for a couple days. I think it was the nan as I remember it tasting a little off at the time, anyhow I never went back after that. A shame too as prior to that I used to eat there quite a bit.

• 8 months later...

Indian food I would say is good at Indus in Soi 26 (about 350 meters in the soi), espeically the starters.

You want really tasty Indian Fast Food then head down to Sukhumvit Soi 23 (opposite smart school) to a place called Indian Chaat. Trust me delicious fast food and really CHEAP!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Soi 8 turn left at the first sub soi, walk down past the motorcycle taxi drivers and it is on the right. A little bit lacking in the decor department but the food was delicious and reasonably priced too. Even my Thai wife enjoyed it.