Tailor recommendations (Sukhumvit or within BTS range)

I don’t know anyone in Bangkok, but I can give you a price for reference. I pay 800 for a high quality shirts at a Thai tailor in Pattaya. I give him a shirt that fits, we pick fabric, and he will make a copy for me. I usually order 3 or 4 when I am there. Ask them to adjust for fabric shrinking. With some fabrics, like Oxford cotton, they soke the fabric to keep it from shrinking later.

In Pattaya, the Indian tailors have a bad rep. Most of them take overpriced orders, and go to a Thai place to have them made.

Taj Mahal tailors next to Nana, on Sukhumwit.

Never been disappointed, shirts I had made over 10 years ago are still going strong. After I had lost a lot of weight, they altered all shirts I had originally bought from them, to fit me, at no extra charge.

Professional, good pricing (tailored 100% cotton dress shirts are 1800 baht), and very good quality.

Many years ago I regularly used ANS tailor in All Seasons place ..basement of ........ just off wireless road near theConrad . very good, they served the expats in the big buisenesses based there so really couldn’t stuff up.

They were great. Price ok but quality perfect. They are still there.

I've used Tailor on Ten a lot. They're very good. They make suits and shirts.

The only place that will make better suits is probably Narin Couture, but then the prices for a suit at Narin start at about 50k baht. 

Barons for me for last 30 years now. You get what you pay for and never had any problems with their shirts, trousers and suits. Will also monogram them if you want. Sukhumvit road between soi 7 & 5.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...