Can anyone offer reassurance re damaged passport?

I have removed two pages from my passport to hide my BKK comings and goings from prying eyes. Has not been an issue anywhere.

You’ve been lucky so far because that’s a big no no and a red flag for any immigration officer.

They may have not noticed it yet, but when they do be prepared. You risk whatever happens when you’re without a passport.

My thinking is you lose your freedom of movement even if you’re not incarcerated.

I’m glad it’s not my problem.

Let us know how things turn out.

• Upvote 2

You’ve been lucky so far because that’s a big no no and a red flag for any immigration officer.

They may have not noticed it yet, but when they do be prepared. You risk whatever happens when you’re without a passport.

My thinking is you lose your freedom of movement even if you’re not incarcerated.

I’m glad it’s not my problem.

Let us know how things turn out.

I have been lucky. I will file lost passport report now. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

I would not even worry about this unless your photo page or photo itself is ruined. There are a lot of problems when that happens because they will fail to identify you in that way. Unless you have some special permissions, you have no problem when it comes to this passport because there are a lot of problems when you do lose that. However, it is nice to see that there are positives that we can take away from this and remember that you should never lose the passport and try to take care of it please. There are a lot of problems when you do wreck it lol. It is such a hassle to pay for another one and then go through another process.