How dangerous is cunnilingus with massage/bar girls?

sheff2k18

Chlamydia for one!!!!! Good luck...

Ouch! Thanks for pointing that out.

Reading up on it - usually no symptoms and transmitted by contact. So skin to skin will do, doesn't need to get into the blood, damn!. Treatable by antibiotics - good news. Best advice abstain from sex - not a chance, monogomous partner- unlikely, ignore the risk and up the STD screening treat as and when necessary - doable the path of least resistance admittedly irressponsible as you can act as a carrier and spread the damn bug or rubber up - use a dental dam when doing DATY. Dental dam? Might be doable, images of being masked up like the lone ranger or a surgeon and licking her clit through the dental dam. Might be fun, may be a passion killer.

Chlamydia is nothing to worry about, easily treatable.

You should be worrying about hep a, b and c (!), which you can get from giving oral. A&B shouldn't be a problem as there's a vaccine, but read up about hep c, you don't want to catch that shit.

Also, HPV, capable of literally fucking your mouth by developing into a throat/mouth cancer. Sometimes no symptoms, sometimes warts, no cure apart from some strains clearing on their own in time (something like 1-2+ years).

HIV is allegedly impossible to catch from cunnilingus, so wouldn't worry about that. But ofc it's up to you, if eating high risk demographic pussy in a not so well developed country sounds like a great idea to you, then, well, keep doing your thing and godspeed.

Thank you guys for your answers. My conclusion is that it should be avoided.  I assume most of the pussies will be shaved(boring as fuck for me), so i won't really have the urge :D

I've done it plenty of times when the spirit moved me with bargirls, never had a problem. I don't think most were fully shaved.... 

Chlamydia nothing to worry about, easy treatable!!!! Tell that story to my missus and 2 mia's who got it from who and who is responsible for it....!!!

I think it might depend on how early you start treating it, but regardless, it ain't as life threatening as hepc and HPV. Not an std expert by any means, so feel free to correct me.

• 2 weeks later...

Only danger I have experienced is those who are not fully shaved and me working the clit with my tongue with my top lip putting pressure on it from above.

After it feels like an ulcer has come up from the inside of my lip rubbing on the pubic hair :lol:

What do you guys think about the idea of using Listerine after it?

I don't have the reference right now, but I recall reading an academic article that stated unequivocally that listerine suppresses the factor in saliva that protects against HIV.

• 4 months later...

On my recent trip I DATY'd every girl I was with, and DATO'd the ones who let me. I was so inhibited on my first trip and really regretted it. This trip I had a blast. I protected myself as much as I could, I had a course of Hep A and B shots and I took a holiday course of Prep. Anything else should be treatable. Only really bad risk was HPV and I've already been down that road so no point in a shot for it. 

No DATY/DATO would be really unfulfilling for me so I'm willing to take the risk, knowing that I've done everything I could to protect myself. Obv thorough visual inspection beforehand and any sense of funky odor/taste and I don't partake. But there wasn't a single lady with that issue. I generally don't go for the outwardy slutty and I don't know if that played a part!

You just have to ask yourself what really does it for you in a party. If I could have a mindblowing time without DATY/DATO, I'd probably not do it. But is an essential for me.