Citadenes Soi 11

Has anyone stayed at the Citadines on Soi 11, opposite the Aloft? I like staying in Soi 11 and I’ve found some pretty good prices for this hotel in March.

Pics look great, but wondered if anyone can provide a first-hand assessment. Room comfort, guest friendly etc. Thanks :)

Edited by battenburg_army

very good place to stay the rooms are where very good when I last stayed about 18month ago, prices seemed to go up ,ok if you have a deal, but this was a fav of mine at one time, rooms have all u need nice and light,small sofa chilling out watch tv, iron and board in case u need it ,good bathroom. good little gym to keep you ticking over,running machine x trainer, small selection of weights , pool ok to take a dip in on hot afternoon, not to many sun beds, reception good
  no problems with guest, only one 4 me though, days of more than one over, I never handed id over but may have changed. soi 11 as mentioned is a good place to stay, I like mulligans the Irish bar downstairs serve some good beers and food good also. great place to start the night of , no lady's seen in there working, may be odd freelancer, used to get full Friday sat with the soi 11 crowed going next door, or on to levels or insanity,  recommend place to sat if you have a good deal buddie   

Decent place

Stayed a couple of nights in November at 3700 baht for both nights

Guest friendly

Didn’t have time to use the pool and gym but they looked decent.

I found the coin self laundry the morning I checked out-damn! I could’ve used that

Fantastic, thanks for the encouraging reports guys.

Yeah Mulli’s is a decent boozer, always stop there for a quick one or two when I stay in Soi 11. I always used to stay opposite in the Aloft, but the prices there have really gone up over the past year.

Looks like the Citadines might be the winner this time, cheers gents :)

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...