Hyde Sukhumvit 11

I have stayed there. $60 sounds too cheap though, but maybe it is a smaller studio with bad view.

My apartment was maybe on the 20the floor facing Soi 11. It was quiet, with no street noise. The pool only gets the afternoon sun. The gym is great. Pretty m check similar to any of the new high rise apartment complexes.

I have stayed there. $60 sounds too cheap though, but maybe it is a smaller studio with bad view.

My apartment was maybe on the 20the floor facing Soi 11. It was quiet, with no street noise. The pool only gets the afternoon sun. The gym is great. Pretty m check similar to any of the new high rise apartment complexes.

Any issues with bringing girls back to your room?

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Answer my own question : yes, it is very guest friendly, as not a question asked whatsoever when bringing a "guest" back.

And it has the best system for food & grocery delivery as they have a table right next to the lobby door reserved for delivery, so the items can be placed there for you to come to pick up at anytime. There is no need for the delivery guys to hang around to look or wait for you. Just brilliant !

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just writing a review for the AIRBNB -  Urban Retreat in Sukhumvit Nana Room 912

Can't comment of the rear hotel as stayed in the apartments at the front. 

Stayed over a week for about $44USD per night. Weird two key card access system (they print ur photo on the card)

GOOD - Host responsive, place clean, well equipped. Decent location.

BAD - Noisy as fuck bass pumping everyday till 2-3am. Tiny room with the toilet right next to the bed room. Few light bulbs were out. Picture are out of date. 913 is on the third floor hence why you get all the street noise.

Would I return? Nah I like my sleep too much and like bigger rooms

20240205_123548.jpg

20240205_123806.jpg

20240205_123849.jpg

20240205_123855.jpg

20240205_123906.jpg

20240205_124153.jpg

20240205_124222.jpg

Edited by Dusk911
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Watch out ,

Foreigners get beaten up by Thai junkies on this street, and cops don't do anything , they don't even protect the foreigner victims .

Safety first