akasuri

13 hours ago, stoneloz said:

I loved Sazanka for years, its was my first Akasuri and was taken there by a dodgy Korean guy wanting me to open a restaurant for him about 16 years ago. The job never happened, but it started my love of Akasuri and have been going almost every month since. I followed Sazanka from Washington Square to Thonglor, but when they moved to Soi Pai Sing Tow I never got on with the space there. Too much walking around to various parts of a building for each part of the massage.

I liked Sazanka a lot when it was in Washington Square. My regular there would sometimes meet me after work or on her day off which was nice. Maybe I'll give Sakura a try my next trip. Btw, like your profile pic. I've listened to it on youtube, great album.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gary7 said:

Please excuse my ignorance but what is Akasura ?

It's a Korean scrub massage. It translates as Red Scrub or something.

A full spa course usually  starts with the girls washing you down on a bed in a wet room, then pouring salt on you and then they scrub the salt in to exfoliate your skin. Before another good wash. You then move to the massage bad and have a hot towel massage, then oil massage. Most girls are properly trained and give good massages too. It's all finished with a HJ.

Many girls will offer additional extras, but not always.  Usually just topless (500 baht) or naked B2B (1000 baht)

In the past places like Sazanka, the girls would walk along your back during the hot towel massage part. But it seems to be a dying skill now and they just climb on and kneel in places to put pressure.

Some people find the salt part stings, but its a great relaxing way to spend a couple of hours in the afternoon and great for your skin 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, stoneloz said:

It's a Korean scrub massage. It translates as Red Scrub or something.

A full spa course usually  starts with the girls washing you down on a bed in a wet room, then pouring salt on you and then they scrub the salt in to exfoliate your skin. Before another good wash. You then move to the massage bad and have a hot towel massage, then oil massage. Most girls are properly trained and give good massages too. It's all finished with a HJ.

Many girls will offer additional extras, but not always.  Usually just topless (500 baht) or naked B2B (1000 baht)

In the past places like Sazanka, the girls would walk along your back during the hot towel massage part. But it seems to be a dying skill now and they just climb on and kneel in places to put pressure.

Some people find the salt part stings, but its a great relaxing way to spend a couple of hours in the afternoon and great for your skin 

Sounds incredible! I will give it a go.