akasuri

I see mixed results online. Any experiences and any recommendations? Is it anything like Akane (I wasn't impressed)?

I have heard that Sweet Mango on Soi 24 is good. I am planning to visit the place next month, 

I wouldn't call Akane a Akasuri place, they offer a scrub at Ploenchit, but not a real Akasuri.

Nico (Asoke) and Sakura (Thonglor) are my usual choices. Sazanka (Pai Sing Tow) was the place to go to for a long time, but personally don't like the new set up at Pai Sing Tow. Its more of a Japanese men's lounge with the spa attached. 

Sweet Mango is good too, but more about the girls and the extras rather than the scrub, although the girls give a good scrub too.

There's a thread in the advanced section with further details on them all if you have access. 

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't call Akane a Akasuri place, they offer a scrub at Ploenchit, but not a real Akasuri.

Nico (Asoke) and Sakura (Thonglor) are my usual choices. Sazanka (Pai Sing Tow) was the place to go to for a long time, but personally don't like the new set up at Pai Sing Tow. Its more of a Japanese men's lounge with the spa attached. 

Sweet Mango is good too, but more about the girls and the extras rather than the scrub, although the girls give a good scrub too.

There's a thread in the advanced section with further details on them all if you have access. 

I'll try it my next trip. I almost went to Sakura, but I was feeling a bit under the weather. Is a handjob at the end of the service at Nico and Sakura? I wouldn't even mind if that wasn't included.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a suggestion for amount to tip the girls for various extras hj oral fs? Thanks

Walked into Nico today just to look at the price list but was out walking around all afternoon and did not feel like getting a scrub. Could use a cold swim instead. Anyways the place seemed really nice and the 3 girls i saw around reception looked petite and pretty. Will return for a scrub.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a suggestion for amount to tip the girls for various extras hj oral fs? Thanks

Walked into Nico today just to look at the price list but was out walking around all afternoon and did not feel like getting a scrub. Could use a cold swim instead. Anyways the place seemed really nice and the 3 girls i saw around reception looked petite and pretty. Will return for a scrub.

A HJ is included in the price. Any extras will depend on the girl. Some won't do any more, others will really push for more. But  expected tips are usually 500 baht topless, 1000 baht naked. Not sure about BJ or FS, been offered but never accepted. 

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was curious about it when staying at a nearby hotel years ago, and it sounded to me like a place to get your skin scrubbed off, I guess? I've heard of such thing as a legit massage type in some places, and the idea just never appealed to me, so I passed.

Plenty of places have a massage and happy ending easy enough without get sanded on and maybe something more, depending.

Akane, I've been to several times, both locations, and in all my visits they hardly bothered with the massage pretense, just no FS, but everything else, and I mean everything else was almost standard.  My first visit to Akane the girl let me fist her, no FS, against the rules, but fisting her while a second girl was giving a BJ, well, that was OK....

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 1/31/2023 at 7:18 AM, topba555 said:

sazanka is the best

I loved Sazanka for years, its was my first Akasuri and was taken there by a dodgy Korean guy wanting me to open a restaurant for him about 16 years ago. The job never happened, but it started my love of Akasuri and have been going almost every month since. I followed Sazanka from Washington Square to Thonglor, but when they moved to Soi Pai Sing Tow I never got on with the space there. Too much walking around to various parts of a building for each part of the massage.

Personally Sakura (old Sazanka Thonglor location) is my favorite and I also like Nico too. Although some of the girls at Nico are just wanting to upsell a FS option to get a good tip, rather than to offer a good massage and scrub. I occasionally go to Haru, but there's rarely any extras with the girls there other than the standard HJ.

https://thai-how.com/shop_cat/akasuri

Sadly JJ and Sweet Mango closed as both were great in their time too.

Kochoran also closed down, but I was never a fan. Old ladies doing the scrub and even older rooms. Even when they moved the new location still wasn't an upgrade at all.

• Like 1