ThaiTravelCorner

woorace

Last week while I was in BKK, I booked a Tour of the River area and China Town, using Patti at www.thaitravelcorner.com.  I found her on Craig's List, so I wasn't sure if she is a legit Tour Operator or not.  I also am a Travel Agent, and have a couple of clients coming to BKK in the next couple of months, so I wanted to check her out.  She is not licensed, but in my mind that is a good thing, as her prices are great.  She is also willing to take clients to the night spots such as Nana and Cowboy.  So, she would be great for 1st time visitors to BKK.  She has lived in BKK most of her life, and knows the area inside out.  She is a very pretty MILF, and you will be tempted, but she is not available for more than her tour Guide gig.  So, if you want to enjoy the sights in BKK, look Patti up.  A great price, and a really nice lady who knows her stuff.

Last week while I was in BKK, I booked a Tour of the River area and China Town, using Patti at www.thaitravelcorner.com.  I found her on Craig's List, so I wasn't sure if she is a legit Tour Operator or not.  I also am a Travel Agent, and have a couple of clients coming to BKK in the next couple of months, so I wanted to check her out.  She is not licensed, but in my mind that is a good thing, as her prices are great.  She is also willing to take clients to the night spots such as Nana and Cowboy.  So, she would be great for 1st time visitors to BKK.  She has lived in BKK most of her life, and knows the area inside out.  She is a very pretty MILF, and you will be tempted, but she is not available for more than her tour Guide gig.  So, if you want to enjoy the sights in BKK, look Patti up.  A great price, and a really nice lady who knows her stuff.

I forgot to also add, that transfers to/from the airport are also available.