Help with getting to touristy meeting points

1. I booked the Jasmine city hotel, I assume this is girl friendly? I chose it because its close to Thermae

2. I have booked 2 food tours, 1 temple tour and 1 floating market tour and would appreciate some help on how to get to the meet up areas

A.Food tour 1 Meet up MRT Station (Hua Lamphong) or BTS Station (Saphan Taksin), which is best option given my hotel and how do I get there 

B.Khlong Lat Mayom Floating Market meet up Meet up at BTS Station (Bang Wa), how do I get there from my hotel

C.Temples Tour meet up options  BTS Station (Siam, Wongwian Yai, Surasak, Saphan Taksin, National Stadium)

- MRT Station (Sam Yan, Si Lom, Hua Lamphong) which would be best given my hotel and how do I get there 

D.Food tour 2 Meeting point yaowarat’s Chinatown Gate near Hua Lamphong MRT station, how do I get here from my hotel

1. Jasmine City hotel is almost 1 km from Thermae. Expect to use a taxi when leaving with company.

2A. Subway from MRT Sukhumvit (Asoke, not far from your hotel) to MRT Hua Lamphong, end station going south. 4 stations or so I think.

2B. Skytrain from BTS Asoke to BTS Siam. Change to the Silom line, going south. BTS Bang Wa is the end station. Alternatively, take the MRT to Silom, and change to the Silom line there.

2C. Skytrain from BTS Asoke to BTS Siam. 4th stop.

2D. BTS to Hua Lamphong (see 2A), cross the river and take the second road to the left (the next one after the street running next to the river). You should see a 7-Eleven on your left-hand side, and a large temple on the right further down. China Town Gate is about 200 m after crossing the river.

Use the BTS / MRT maps or google maps. It is straightforward.

• Upvote 1

There is a great app called Next Station which is sort of like a GPS for Mass Transit in BKK. It will show you where you are and since you know what station you want to go to just put that in the search. It will show you best route and even has a fare calculator.

When you click on a Station to highlight it it shows the available exits and what attractions or other buildings are available from that exit. You can also search by attraction and it will show you closest station to get there.

It is a really handy app when in BKK.

Edited by hky117