Re SeaFood Soi One Fish Market

Re SeaFood Soi One is apparently the name of the open restaurant type 'fish market' (if you're walking from Nana area) before the turnoff for Soi 1 on the side of Sukhumvit opposite Nana (see link to Google map and photos).

I've walked past that place many, many times. Delicious smells coming out of it, and some cute server gals beckoning, but never gone in and eaten. Reason is, I've always been on my own and (more importantly) on my way to Nana/Cowboy with a thirst on and a bulge in my pants.

Wonder what it's like (Re SeaFood Soi One, not the bulge in my pants). Anyone been there?

Tom Tit  :blink:

Edited by Tom Tit

The first time I came to Bangkok alone back in 2015, I stayed at a hotel along soi 1 and I ended up having dinner here as my first meal in Bangkok.

Needless to say that it is now one of my favorite street food places to go to. Not too expensive, very tasty food, and good location.

They make some of the best pla pao there.

I usually bring my friends or family to dine here whenever they are in town but also occasionally go there and dine alone. I see no reason to not go there alone.