Five hours between flights

Hi. I have a turn around at Suvarnabhumi Airport of five hours between international flights during the daytime.

Is this enough time to get to the city and back and time to see a lady? I would check in before leaving the airport.

If enough time, where would you recomend i would go to? Is nana too far? Thanks for suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is it at a time of day when there is traffic? Do you have fast track immigration? Do you have luggage you need to handle? Have you been before, and know your way around? What would be the consequences of not making your flight?

Traffic, luggage and immigration lines are your major risks. If you have any significant delays outbound, just turn around.

Have cash, including 100 bills ready before your land.

45 min out of the airport. 

45 min cab ride. (Make sure you tell the driver to use the highway. Have a 100 ready to pay the toll.)

45 min back to the airport.

45 min immigration.

Approx 4 hours.

Getting a taxi back to the airport is easy from Sukhumvit road. Tell the driver to use the highway.

If everything runs smoothly, you have time. At your own risk! Nana Plaza is closed at daytime.

Please post under the non-public section and we can give you more specific advice on where to go.

• Upvote 1

Is it at a time of day when there is traffic? Do you have fast track immigration? Do you have luggage you need to handle? Have you been before, and know your way around? What would be the consequences of not making your flight?

Traffic, luggage and immigration lines are your major risks. If you have any significant delays outbound, just turn around.

Have cash, including 100 bills ready before your land.

45 min out of the airport.

45 min cab ride. (Make sure you tell the driver to use the highway. Have a 100 ready to pay the toll.)

45 min back to the airport.

45 min immigration.

Approx 4 hours.

Getting a taxi back to the airport is easy from Sukhumvit road. Tell the driver to use the highway.

If everything runs smoothly, you have time. At your own risk! Nana Plaza is closed at daytime.

Please post under the non-public section and we can give you more specific advice on where to go.

Thanks for this

No luggage and wont use fast track.

I do arrive at 11am, so immigration may be busy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As above, if you know your way around 5 hours is doable. A good many bars in Soi 4 will be open for a beer and a chat. From the airport tell taxi Soi 3 Suk.then cross to Soi 4 ..save up to 30 mins.

• Upvote 1

As above, if you know your way around 5 hours is doable. A good many bars in Soi 4 will be open for a beer and a chat. From the airport tell taxi Soi 3 Suk.then cross to Soi 4 ..save up to 30 mins.

If you knew your way around wouldn’t taking the ARL & BTS be quicker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agree that short time at an airport hotel is a much better/safer idea.  What if there is an accident on the road/extra traffic.  

Not sure if your flight out of BKK is only few hours....doubtful, so re-booking could be a pain and expensive if you miss it.

Get lounge access, have a few drinks and pray you can sleep on your flight.

• Upvote 1