Hotels Buffet Recommendations

Hi all,

anyone can recommend me which hotels that provides the best buffet or at least from your perspective and the reasons?

Looking at seafood (lobsters/crayfish in particular if any) or sushi/sashimi included

I have tried Zeta Cafe from the Holiday Inn bangkok sukhumvit. The ambience is nice but lack of variety, food are above average with some sushi, roasted beef and salmon, desserts etc. I booked using eatigo app @ 50% discount and I will say value for money.

I have also tried the Twenty Seven Bites Brasserie at Radisson Blu, yes it does have a limited amount of lobsters to be ordered but the quality and variety of food is not worth the money, even though i had it @ 40% discount via the app. 

Anyone has any better recommendations?  :wub:

hello we where thinking of twenty seven bites in july.not really into seafood,was the meat and deserts ok.

thank you tommy and alison

hello we where thinking of twenty seven bites in july.not really into seafood,was the meat and deserts ok.

thank you tommy and alison

The meat is not bad and the desserts are alright. Nothing much to shout about. Depends on the menu for that month I guess

The meat is not bad and the desserts are alright. Nothing much to shout about. Depends on the menu for that month I guess

thank you,i think we will give it a go has it is right next to our hotel.

• 2 years later...

Hello all! The best seafood buffet I have ever been in:

https://www.pullmanbangkokkingpower.com/offers/seafood-buffet-in-bangkok/

This is not far from the Victory Monument area, and part of the King Power complex. Not only is the food and presentation fabulous, but the overall atmosphere of the restaurant is wonderful as well. I haven't been back post-covid, but prior to that it was usually pretty full most of the time, with larger groups of family, friends, etc.   

On 5/2/2018 at 2:06 PM, Rennolfie said:

That describes most buffets in Thailand for me... Maybe i'm just not that lucky... However most barbecues are always a great experience for some reason...

• 3 years later...