Hua Hin - 4 Days - First Time Advice Please

puthsardarade

Hi,

I will be arriving in Hua Hin in around a weeks for the first time, I asked similar questions to the below on different posts for other destinations.

Keen on meeting girls on an evening, occasionally during the day.

I plan to book an hotel near Hilton as that appears to be the ideal spot from what I've read.

Any advice on the following:

1) Transfer from the ferry port to hotel which is really close to Hilton - ferry arrives around 12pm?

2) Where is the best exchange shop locally for money exchange?

3) Good massages locally (no extras required - for that I would hope to pick up a girl)?

4) Best place locally to hire a motorbike and possible attractions to visit?

5) Best place to go locally to learn Muay Thai as a beginner?

5) Likely areas where I can pick up a non-bar girl and use as a tour guide for a reasonable LT fee of course?

6) Any other tips/suggestions?

I understand that's quite lot, so any responses on any of the above will be helpful and I'll also try and do my own research as well.

Thanks in advance

I can give you a few answers.

Ferry transport is easy, there will likely be some songtau near the terminal for about 200bt to the hotel of choice or walk to the end of the access road and grab a songtau bus for about 30bt? That will take you to the end of the road the Hilton is on.

Money exchanges are plentiful. I have been short changed at the ones across from the Hilton, so any other than these.

Plenty of massages. The girls in better looking uniforms are the more professional massage. Some of the ones in the bintabaht area don’t even pretend

Never hired a motorbike but would suggest asking the hotel...they will have a friend and you are less likely to run into trouble. B sure of the rules before you hire.

Non bar girls??? I think the only ones that will do what you want will be part timers. Try the discos near the Hilton. A lot of the wait staff style of girls go there after work.

• Upvote 1

I can give you a few answers.

Ferry transport is easy, there will likely be some songtau near the terminal for about 200bt to the hotel of choice or walk to the end of the access road and grab a songtau bus for about 30bt? That will take you to the end of the road the Hilton is on.

Money exchanges are plentiful. I have been short changed at the ones across from the Hilton, so any other than these.

Plenty of massages. The girls in better looking uniforms are the more professional massage. Some of the ones in the bintabaht area don’t even pretend

Never hired a motorbike but would suggest asking the hotel...they will have a friend and you are less likely to run into trouble. B sure of the rules before you hire.

Non bar girls??? I think the only ones that will do what you want will be part timers. Try the discos near the Hilton. A lot of the wait staff style of girls go there after work.

Thanks keepitfun

Check out the utube vlog of a bloke called "Jonny there is something happening".  Pick the ones that have titles you want to watch and you can get a fair overview of the area...

Edited by Christo

• 5 months later...

Also following this thread with Interest.

A couple of questions for those who have recently visited Hua Hin.

Acceptable 3 star hotel near the action possibly near Hilton?

Do the bars have St rooms?

I heard of there once being a soapy. Any info on this?