Bangkok Immigration Fast Track Service

Xr5adam

I've already thought about using these services but honestly just have not seen the need.

In over 20 trips over never had to wait more than about 10-15 minutes at immigration and I've always made the luggage carousel before my bad ( if I had one ).

Plus I kinda enjoy stretching the legs on the walk after 9hrs in a plane

I've already thought about using these services but honestly just have not seen the need.

In over 20 trips over never had to wait more than about 10-15 minutes at immigration and I've always made the luggage carousel before my bad ( if I had one ).

Plus I kinda enjoy stretching the legs on the walk after 9hrs in a plane

That's what I'm hoping. I arrive at 10pm on a Friday night. Have you experienced any troubles getting through that late in the evening? 

Do any of these agencies service Don Mueng? I'm going to be flying in via Air Asia in the evening so want to try find a service which offers the fast track and taxi to Sukhumvit.

Bangkok Flight Services, or BFSPremiumServices  is no longer in that business..

Try https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html

I have used them when arriving at Swampy and Don Muang.

Definitely worth the money at DM when a shed load arrive from China.

Bangkok Flight Services, or BFSPremiumServices is no longer in that business..

Try https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html

I have used them when arriving at Swampy and Don Muang.

Definitely worth the money at DM when a shed load arrive from China.

Thanks for that. I've just made a reservation. I'll be arriving at just before 9pm, so I want to try and get to the hotel quick enough to be able to maybe grab a girl for the night. 555

Edit: they've come back to me and advised they have been told to suspend fast track services from DMK. Bugger.

Edited by kopite

I've never gone through immigration at DMK so not sure how bad it gets. I've flown in there on an internal flight through and the whole 'grab a ticket and wait for a cab' was a pain. So I may pre-book a taxi.

Slightly off topic but does anyone know if they have SIM cards for sale at DMK? I've never noticed before as usually get that at BKK.

• 3 months later...

Yes, they have some shops selling SIM cards, last trip on my way out I bought an Asia roaming sim card from AIS, I was also leaving quite late and they were still opened

I've never gone through immigration at DMK so not sure how bad it gets. I've flown in there on an internal flight through and the whole 'grab a ticket and wait for a cab' was a pain. So I may pre-book a taxi.

Slightly off topic but does anyone know if they have SIM cards for sale at DMK? I've never noticed before as usually get that at BKK.