Bangkok Immigration Fast Track Service

Xr5adam

I arrived at around 7am last month and the queues were quite short. I had booked a fast track meet and greet with Starlight though. If you do happen to arrive at busy time they can save you an hour or more of queueing.

• 8 months later...

I arrived at around 7am last month and the queues were quite short. I had booked a fast track meet and greet with Starlight though. If you do happen to arrive at busy time they can save you an hour or more of queueing.

For my upcoming late night arrival, I will make use of this service. My last time there, I arrived around midnight. There seemed to be a million people in the queue. I did not arrive at my airbnb rental until 0200

Hi all, I did a quick read and I can not find the answer here, 

Has anyone here used the Bangkok Immigration Fast Track Service at Suvarnabhumi airport, ideally on a Sunday night (10pm) as this is when myself and a friend will be arriving, when travelling on my own i have not used it, however this time the person I am travelling with has a war injury to his foot, so walking fast is not an option, however I know that Immigration times can vary wildly, 

So anyones experience on a Sunday night would be appreciated.

As you turn into the Immigration line up at Suvvy airport veer to the right and you'll see a separate lane for Diplomats / VIPs AND the Disabled, get your friend to that line and they'll process him there;  does he have a Veterans Disabled Card etc ?

I'm an Australian Veteran with a DVA TPI Gold card and use it every time without a problem.

Edited by Chauncey Gardner

Still have but not at all websites.

This site still offers meet and greet fast track service:

www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html

I used the service last September.

1200 bht meet and great and pass premium lane.

Dutch Talung

They also have a chat option wich i used to ask if they still could offer.

The chat was answered with reply that they the only one that offer at the moment.

I paid it and it worked perfect. Yes, it is 1200 thats true

They also have a chat option wich i used to ask if they still could offer.

The chat was answered with reply that they the only one that offer at the moment.

I paid it and it worked perfect. Yes, it is 1200 thats true

just had online chat she confirmed available to economy class passengers. 

Hi all, I did a quick read and I can not find the answer here, 

Has anyone here used the Bangkok Immigration Fast Track Service at Suvarnabhumi airport, ideally on a Sunday night (10pm) as this is when myself and a friend will be arriving, when travelling on my own i have not used it, however this time the person I am travelling with has a war injury to his foot, so walking fast is not an option, however I know that Immigration times can vary wildly, 

So anyones experience on a Sunday night would be appreciated.

I have a slight handicap that doesn't allow me to walk long distance so I always ask the airline for wheel chair assistance. Every single time I have been expedited thru immigration.

Arrived Thursday morning at 8:40am, walked off plane at 8:44 and got to Immigration at 8:46 (Gate D5) 4 minute wait and I was off to get my luggage... and the 4 minute "delay" was because I took the counter with 1 person waiting and 1 being processed failing to see he had 2 kids with him and they took their time getting through, I always seem to pick the shortest line with the most disorganized people in it :D

Bag came out at 9:00 and I was at the ARL at 9:10 for the 9:15 departure.

Checked into hotel in Soi 15 a few minutes after 10:00

Pretty much same time line as previous trips when coming in on Singapore Airlines at that time.

I always select a seat as far forward as possible so can be off the plane early and I power walk to Immigration leaving everyone in my wake, I'm a big guy and don't move fast but once off the plane I move faster than anyone else :lol:

So Fast track is of no real benefit for me.

Even if being one of the last off the plane I still see no benefit if you can walk faster than everyone else and get to the Immigration counters before the rest of the herd.

I value the 1200 fee as an extra BJ or 12 beers, in fact I value all saving in Thailand as a BJ or beer :lol:

• Upvote 1

i normally arrive between 3 pm and 4 pm longest wait in the last 6 years 15 minutes most of the time clear immigration within 5 minutes.

Defiantly walk quickly you cam pass a few hundred people that way dont forget there are 2 immigration areas if one is busy check the other area which is about 400 meters away.

• 4 months later...

I look at the queues at the first immigration point and if it seems rather large just move on to the next one. Have never waited more than 30 minutes for immigration no matter what time I’ve landed. More often than not, I’m through immigration and have to wait at the carousel for my luggage. I’ve never been tempted to pay for the fast service for this reason