MRSA Staph Infection - The 'new' Superbug STD & My Experience With It

johnrig

Hello all,

Just did a search for MRSA on this forum and noticed not one person had mentioned it so thought I would make a post. I got a staph infection called MRSA after sex with this girl. Had these boils appear first on my legs, hands and arms and then about 3 weeks later a HUGE boil appeared under my armpit. This was the most pain I had ever been in. It was freaking HUGE! I went to an urgent care and the doc took one look and said it was a staph infection. I had never even heard about that before. He lanced the boil and gave me two different antibiotics. Cipro and doxycycline. I also had to use this antimicrobial soap thing called Hibiclens and this nose ointment called mucipren. After the full round of antibiotics and all the other stuff everything cleared up. I rejoiced and planned my next trip. Low and behold 2 and 1/2 months later the MRSA came back. This time as a tiny boil on my hand. Tons of pain. My arm was almost completely paralyzed. I went to the doc right away this time. I'm on antibotics AGAIN and have to do the Hibiclens and mucipren AGAIN. I thought it was gone after the first round of antibiotics, but apparently I'm now colonized and will have this life.... sort of. You can get rid of it completely, but it's really, really hard. MRSA kills more people each year than aids! And I had never even heard about it! Have you?

So apparently, MRSA is transferable through skin to skin contact just like Herpes. MRSA is basically an antibotic resistant form of staph. It developed because of all the idiots who take antibotics when they're not needed. Staph causes boils on your skin that can cause serious issues and even death if it's not treated fast enough. If you don't treat it fast enough and it gets in to your blood you have a 25% of death! Wtf! Don't wait 3 weeks like I did the first time. Many people think a staph infection is just a spider bite or a pimple, and avoid going to the doctor. I just wanted to say that if you develop something like this after a visit to Thailand, you should not wait. Go to the doc and tell them you want to be tested for staph. You can also use hibiclens to rid your body of bacteria, but don't overdo it. Hibiclens kills the good bacteria too. After my research though I think it's safe to say you should use it after sex (I'm not a doctor).  You can buy hibiclens over the counter. 

Also, tons of people have staph on their skin, but it doesn't cause an infection unless there is a break in your skin. If you have any cuts or anything even really small make sure to put antibotics on it and bandage it quickly.

I can't possibly explain everything about it here, but just do a Google search. Just be aware of it. I hope it doesn't come back again after this next round of antibiotics, but you never know. Wish me luck!

It developed because of all the idiots who take antibotics when they're not needed.

More likely because they didn’t finish their antibiotic treatment and stopped taking antibiotics “when they felt better”. It always amazes me when I hear people talking about “I felt better after 2 days, so I saved the rest of the meds for when I need it again”

THIS is why bacteria develop resistance.

You used a condom with that girl right?

So if MRSA is transferable through skin to skin contact... I guess we are all fucked...

Yup. Condom. And yup, transferable through skin to skin contact. Unlike herpes, it's pretty unlikely you'll spread it when no symptoms are present, but you can. There just isn't as much research out there about this as there is for herpes. MRSA used to be mainly contracted in hospitals, but now it's showing up everywhere. There are 99 people on earthclinic.com that say a suppliment called Tumeric really helps to treat it. A lot of people say garlic baths eliminate it as well. You have to look for alternative treatments because if you keep going on the antibotics it may just continue to adapt you'll never be healed. And once you've gone through all of the antibotics and there's nothing left, you die. Actually, I think I have a 10 - 30% chance of death right now... I've talked to two doctors about this and neither had much info for me. Kind of freaking out. Just hope I don't need any major surgeries in the next year or else I'm really fucked. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello all,

Just did a search for MRSA on this forum and noticed not one person had mentioned it so thought I would make a post. I got a staph infection called MRSA after sex with this girl. ....

What bar did you find this girl!?  :unsure:

Plahgat

• 4 weeks later...

hey there,

Thought I'd come back here and let everyone know I've been MRSA free since late Feb. It came back again because the first doctor didn't prescribed me the muciprin for my nose. I felt these bumps in my nose and actually went back to the doctor to ask about it and they didn't prescribe anything despite knowing I had MRSA a month previous. So then I waited until Feb. when it came back on my hand and that's when they prescribed muciprin for the nose and the two antibotics. Hasn't come back since. Can't always trust one opinion on medical advice. An important life lesson.

I have asked three doctors if I am contagious and all said no. Only if a boil comes back, which is highly unlikely. Even if a boil comes back I'd probably have to touch someone's open wound to transfer. MRSA is this new epidemic. They just don't know a lot about it yet. 

I think I got it from a bar on Soi 6 in Pattaya (which makes sense haha). I'm basing this on a nasty "infection" smell that cropped up. Beware the stench boys. Also, make sure that condom is all the way up to the base of your pee pee. 

PS - Going to Frankfurt, Germany in November to test out the scene there. Hopefully this shit doesn't pop up again.