Thailand to Cambodia

Hey, so I am making my second trip to Thailand this year but I'm also thinking of visiting Cambodia as part of this holiday.

What is the best way to get from Bangkok to siem reap? I've been looking at the fights which aren't a bad price. What's a good airline to use?

Also are there any websites like this one for Cambodia?

Thanks.

Thai Smile, which is a sister airline to Thai Airways. 

Or Cambodia Angkor Air. 

A cursory look shows prices ranging from 4000 to 7000 with Thai Smile which is 2-4 times as expensive as Air Asia. It's only a one hour trip so I wouldn't fuss about comfort although Thai Smile travels out of Suvarnabhumi instead of Don Mueang which might be a plus for some. Thai Smile has a better safety record as far as I know but beyond that it seems like a waste of money.

If you have plenty of time consider a bus trip, a great way to see some lovely scenery and meet fellow travellers. Reasonably confortable and much much cheaper, The border crossing was certainly an experience Takes all day travel though,

• 3 months later...

I just booked tickets from bangkok to Cambodia and its only 3600baht with thai airways just depends how far in advance you book also if you bring a suitcase or not.If not air asia is the way to go

I'd only use Thai or Bangkok Airways now. Both fly from BKK (DMK too busy now and a lot stricter on entires back in) and both proper well run airlines. I did used to include Air Asia in this category (although flying from DMK) but since the crash I rule then out. Tony Fernandes has just revealed his true colours too and then had to massively reverse ferret which was funny.