Terminal 21 Food Court

Went up to the 5th floor, must be an open area that I didn't see, as there were many restaurants on each side....

Whait.... What? Are you even trying?

How you can not see that place? that place is huge...  Its in the last floor! :wacko:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BzO8uFNEfes/VgkdoBRIwXI/AAAAAAAAHR8/3oROLZLiU0I/s1600/DSCF3146.JPG

Edited by liamkincaid

Whait.... What? Are you even trying?

How you can not see that place? that place is huge...  Its in the last floor! :wacko:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BzO8uFNEfes/VgkdoBRIwXI/AAAAAAAAHR8/3oROLZLiU0I/s1600/DSCF3146.JPG

We ate at one of those restaurants.  But yes, I guess that's it.  I didn't see much that was that inexpensive.  

Everywhere I've eaten has been pretty good.  The worst breakfast I've had was the Full Monty English Breakfast at Black Swan.  It came with black pudding (had to look it up to see what it was - pigs blood sausage or something equally unpalatable) and some toast that was soaked in oil.  Pretty gross stuff, I left half of it.

IMG_20170917_125529.jpg

My lady friend asked for a coconut, so I obliged.  I tasted it and I would never buy one again.

Apple smoothie was good, at Jeffers or a name to that effect.  Had black pepper chicken and it was very good.  Place was packed.  I was the only white guy in the place.

IMG_20170917_131859.jpg

Edited by Gibsons1
  • Upvote 1

There's a few standalone restaurants up on the same level, but good gravy, how do you miss something as massive at the Pier 21 food court? LOL

I always grab the pad Thai and have them throw a couple of fried eggs on there for good measure. Then I get some of those spicy skewered sausages.

I always seem to get there when it's packed and have to wander around for 10 minutes looking for a seat. I'm gonna have to change my noshing hours for this trip to avoid the crowds.

Edited by burly.bob

Thanks for the info gents. I was recommended this by a bar girl last trip. My buddy and i went up at one of the busiest times of the day and the line to get a card was excessive so we bailed and took the bts to Phrom Phong bts where food carts aee plentiful. Would love to try this place just need to avoid the rush.

• 1 month later...

If you're near T21 get some amazing authentic Thai food just across the street on Soi 14. Suda Restaurant. Garlic chicken grilled in the leaves to die for. Cheap and delicious!

Suda Restaurant

6-6/1 Sukhumvit Soi14, Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110

02 229 4664

https://goo.gl/maps/qtDPkopVZ9H2

You can get 'Som' thing else also in this area lol

Edited by shazaam1971
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

On my recent 2 week stay on Nana, I ate at Pier 21 every day.

The combination of low prices and good food is inbeatable.

Each meal would generally cost 40-50 Bht max.

Sure it's crowded, because it's such a good deal.

There are always a few tables spare though.

For falang food, I ate at Hanrahans on Nana.

Decent pub grub, and no girls hassling you for drinks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

i've been to Suda and Pier 21.  

Pier 21 is very modern and reasonably priced and everyone likes a good selection.   

i had read recommendations for Suda and tried it out.  I was not  impressed. 

Seemed like it catered more to Western (white) tourists as that what i really noticed most of the patrons.  could be dependent on time but i tried it once and it was enough for me. 

• 11 months later...

Oh wow, Terminal 21. There are so many delicious food there on the food court. Amazing how they feature different cuisines though. Still, I find myself coming back for that super tasty Tom Kha Gai. Best soup ever. 

• Like 1