Phuket first time

rock84

Bangla Road is where the action is in Phuket from my experience. It is about 40 minutes from the Airport to that area. Last time we stayed there the place we stayed wan't as close to the road and was kind of dingy, I would not recommend it at all.

Patong is where the main nightlife is ,

I'm here now , you can have a great time here , but it's fair to say it's the most expensive place in Thailand

Thanks for your reply, 

Whats is the LT and ST prices?

Were staying in Karon which is not to far from Patong.  So quiet beach life for the day time and off to party town at night if wanted - I think its 15 mins away.  Last time stayed in Kata which is another stop away and again not to far.  

Thanks for your reply, 

Whats is the LT and ST prices?

Depending on girl , but better quality will probably set you back 3000 ST 5000 LT after a 2000 BF 

Phuket is expensive , but its not all bad, 

there are half decent FLs around that will set you back a lot less , the discos at night are full of them 

Were staying in Karon which is not to far from Patong.  So quiet beach life for the day time and off to party town at night if wanted - I think its 15 mins away.  Last time stayed in Kata which is another stop away and again not to far.  

A word of warning  , upper market girls in patong dont like to travel far , many will not go on lengthy tuk tuk  rides , and are far more interested in hotels just around the corner , FLs shouldnt be a problem though 

• 2 months later...

Patong is the action place, I like it very much. Might be a lillte more expencive, but I think it's the best monger place in Thailand.

You allways have a chance to sit around in the bars without being pushed too much by the girls in the bars. And if you like GoGo's

there is that too.

Allways choose a hotel close to Bangla road..

The 2 Tiger complex’s used to be packed with bars. Now there are only a handful but there are still plenty of girls to be had in other bars on Bangla as well as the discos.

Nightlife wise I’d say Bangkok is more expensive than Phuket. Lady drinks cost more in Patong but girls cost more in Bangkok. I’ve had nice girls in both places for 3k LT but generally I find Bangkok to be more expensive for the girls.