Karsai or Lingham Massage

yabufaki

Greetings,

Does anyone knows a place in Bangkok that provides traditional Karsai or Lingham therapeudic genital massage? It's an ancient form of therapeudic genital massage practice in Thailand!

Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...

I know a place! Soi 11, at the end of the Soi at the 7/11 you turn left and then as the road turns right you will see a small sub soi, there is a place there that offers it. If you want the real one, ask for Sarin, she has all the real training. Tell her Shaz sent you [emoji3]

This massage advertises Lingham massage. No experience so can't recommend it.

kissbangkokmassage.com

Just made a trip there a week or two back.

Recommend.  And this is simply a different way to drain the old sack...  But fun never the less.

Check out that site.  And DON'T go too early.  I would recommend not before 1 pm.  But do go.

• 4 weeks later...

I know a place! Soi 11, at the end of the Soi at the 7/11 you turn left and then as the road turns right you will see a small sub soi, there is a place there that offers it. If you want the real one, ask for Sarin, she has all the real training. Tell her Shaz sent you [emoji3]

Do you remember the shop name? I see a Chawan and a Baan tongdee massage.

Do you remember the shop name? I see a Chawan and a Baan tongdee massage.

Last time I was around there I noticed the sign said kai sai massage, which is what you are looking for but I don't remember the name of the shop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Its called Chawan and Shazaams directions are accurate. You have to walk along the small sub Soi for about 25m and Chawan is on the left. But first you will pass another massage shop, but that one doesn't do Karsai.

When I enquired I was told there were 3 therapists trained in Karsai. I got Anna. I was certainly different to the usual massage .....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...