Visa Run

Natty Bummpo

In March, 2017 I did a 3 day visa run from BKK to Phnom Penh. I met a couple of great Khmer girls on this trip, one of which is on my top 5 list of 2017. Thus I am strongly inclined to take another visa run to Phnom on my next trip, but as I am in the planning stages I am also considering a couple of alternatives.

Alternative #1: Kuala Lumpur.  My thinking is to fly BKK to KUL, whoop it up and spend the weekend there, and then fly KUL to Krabi and spend a week in the sun on some Thai beach and possibly flying down one of my long time sexy BKK friends to keep me company before returning to BKK.

Alternative #2: Yangon. I was in Burma seven or eight years ago. I went to Mandalay, Bagan, and Yangon. Remarkably I did not punt while in Yangon, so I have never had the pleasure of knowing a Burmese girl. My idea is fly BKK to Yangon, hit the bars over the weekend, then either fly back to BKK or take 4 or 5 days off and relax on Ngapali Beach solo.

I should probably add that my next trip like my spring 2017 trip will be for 11 weeks and roughly I will be spending 5 or 6  weeks in BKK, 2.5 weeks in Jakarta, 1 to 2 weeks in MNL, and 5 nights in Macau. I no longer fly round trip. I pay the airlines a litle extra and enter Asia thru either BKK or MNL, proceed clockwise or counter clockwise until I reach my final destination, and then leave. This yields the shortest duration, most direct flights to and from Asia for me situated in the south Florida, USA.

I am open to suggestions on where to go on my next visa Run. I know Phnom Penh and KL pretty good having been to both places numerous times. I never mongered in Yangon, but I have done my homework and have a good idea of where I would go to pick up local girls. What do you guys think? Would Yangon be worth my time and money or should I just go back to Phnom and have a for sure great little visit?  

Edited by gogul

I'd love to hear about Yangon.  It's on my non-monger travel list anyway but I'm optimistic there would be some willing young women there.

Hobo, Let me explain something to you. Flights between BKK and Phnom Penh, KL, and or Yangon are short (around an hour duration) and cheap (around $100 round trip). In addition Phnom Penh, KL, and Yangon all have lots of Asian poontang at reasonable prices. That is why I consider them viable visa runs.

While Darwin may be an interesting destination in its own right and possibly have some nice girls, I do not know, it does not qualify as a good choice for a visa run from BKK on either of the two major counts because the flights are long (9 hours was the shortest duration flight each way) and not cheap ($350 was the cheapest roundtrip) I found on Google Flights. So I don't know what you are talking about, but enjoy BKK and don't drink too much booze. 

Edited by gogul

I'd love to hear about Yangon.  It's on my non-monger travel list anyway but I'm optimistic there would be some willing young women there.

YouStreet, I have done a little research on Yangon, I do not know if I am allowed to post the source of my information, but here are some of the most promising leads I have found:  

Pioneer (Yangon International Hotel), Club 5 (Downtown), DJ's Bar (Inya Lake Hotel), JJ Entertainment (Mingalar Mon Market)Asia Entertainment City (Mingalar Mon Market), and Emperor KTV (Chinatown).

Friends have told me that Emperor is the most popular club in town for girls, but its very dark inside. Club 5 at the Parkroyal Hotel is more expensive but apparently worthwhile because many "high class" FL's go there. I believe it is quite easy to pick up girls in Yangon. I am not sure on the quality. I think the quality might vary greatly.

I think we would both love to hear from other BM's with actual mongering experience in Yangon. Thanks in advance.

Edited by gogul

Gogul you have right, Darwin is not a place for a quick visa run from Bangkok. But if you want to stay a week or so and then go back to Bangkok I think it is a good idea for people who have not been to Australia. And Darwin is closer than for example Sydney and Melbourne. I promise I will not drink too much booze!

I promise I will not drink too much booze!

Me too. Except on special ocasions I throw down only a couple shots of Tequila with my girls on a nightly basis and perhaps a beer or two with dinner or nothing at all. I have found that although I enjoy getting wasted with girls as much as anyone, on too much alcohol I get sloppy in bed and am not as good a performer. I also have found that a shot or two of Tequila works wonders on a girl and loosens things up really good. But again, too much Tequila and you are stuck with a girl passing out or in the bathroom if you know what I mean. Moderation is good. It only took me 30 years to figure it out. 555.    

Edited by gogul