Acne Treatment and Skin Rejuvenation

Max84

Hello. I've tried searching Google and cannot find a reputable place that will treat acne and rejuvenate skin in Bangkok. I've found lots of places, but I cannot determine if they are legitimate. Can someone please provide intel? Thanks

I don't know about places/clinics but I got isotretinoin cream in bangkok and used everyday (sparingly as so strong) and my acne cleared up after about 6-8 weeks. Initially it got worse but then completely cleared up.

The Bumrungrad skin clinic is a good place. They treat acne and also have various types of laser that can be used to rejuvenate skin and minimise acne scarring. You can buy various retinoid creams and epiduo (benzoyl peroxide/adapalene) at larger pharmacies - South East Pharmacy on the corner of Sukhumvit 15 is a good example 

• 5 years later...

Another great one is the use of retinoids like tretinoin. Makes you look younger and reduces acne - should be able to get it from the pharmacy OTC. It's strong stuff, takes about 6 months to kick in and you skin feels uncomfortable for about a month