is it just me or?

but seems this BKK board is terribly out of date ?

And less people using it.

so many posts , dating 2011- etc....

Seems you can get more up to date info about BKK or Thailand or ???on the Pattaya board or even some of the Philippine boards.

I think is time for the ADMIN and MODS to do a clean sweep...?

And maybe i will get banned now for critic them?

Posts might be out of date but it all has informative value.

You can skim & skip as U like.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

is it just me or?

but seems this BKK board is terribly out of date ?

And less people using it.

so many posts , dating 2011- etc....

Seems you can get more up to date  info about BKK  or Thailand or ???on the Pattaya board or even some of the Philippine boards.

I think is time for the ADMIN and MODS to do a clean sweep...?

And maybe i will get banned now for critic them?

I use the View new Content Button on the Top of the page and it seems that there is plenty of new content coming in (Thank you all for the continued participation).  For me being out of BKK most of the year except for my 2 1 week incursions, this is a great page to keep a pulse on the action as well as plan new areas to see when I am luck enough to get back. Now many of the other webpages do have stale information. And to make matters worse I see them republishing articles with new dates but the same stale content. I just saw an Article dated June 2018 on another website that had Climax and Bangkok Beat on the Top 5 Clubs to meet freelancers. Unless something has changed since April both those places have been closed going on a year or more.  So I have no complaints about this site and the posters on here are great. Keep up the good work - Gents.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I use the View new Content Button on the Top of the page and it seems that there is plenty of new content coming in (Thank you all for the continued participation).  For me being out of BKK most of the year except for my 2 1 week incursions, this is a great page to keep a pulse on the action as well as plan new areas to see when I am luck enough to get back. Now many of the other webpages do have stale information. And to make matters worse I see them republishing articles with new dates but the same stale content. I just saw an Article dated June 2018 on another website that had Climax and Bangkok Beat on the Top 5 Clubs to meet freelancers. Unless something has changed since April both those places have been closed going on a year or more.  So I have no complaints about this site and the posters on here are great. Keep up the good work - Gents.

Agreed!  This forum definitely makes feel like I’m still in touch with what’s going on while I’m away.  And it seems like things change rapidly in Bangkok.  Different places open and close or move all of the time.

Anyone know how long the review process is after hitting 50 posts to become an Advanced Member?  I know there’s more to it than post count.  Just curious to know if there’s anything specific that I need to do.  I find this board very helpful and entertain8ng.