Best Places In Bangkok For STD Checkups?

liamkincaid

Im interested in doing a new STD checkup just to make sure everything is good.

So i want to know where you guys usually go for STD checkups, what are the best places in Bangkok? What places are the fastest to get results? I really don't want to lose much time with this.

red cross mens clinic by lumphini park is pretty good. prices change based on income and # of tests. I only got hiv 1 hour and syphilis tests and only around 500b i think. expat helps out with reception. They recently reno'd the place and the time only took 1 hour 14 min from time to walk in the door to getting the results and leaving.

• Upvote 1

The Thai Red Cross near Lumphini park is just amazing, thank you so much for the tip westexpat3

Everything was very fast and simple, also the staff is really helpful.

The tests are anonymous and very cheap, i paid less than 500 baht for 2 tests (both negative! nice!).

I would say this place is a most go for all mongers. Everyone should stay healthy! Thats really important.

Edited by liamkincaid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Will they test for Hep B? Asking for a friend.

Pretty sure they do Hep B. I know they did a hep test.

They have a website that lists all the tests they do and there are probably others they don’t list as well.

Hey, a search on Google brings up a lot of results for this. Is it this one:

1871 ถนน อังรีดูนังต์ Khwaeng Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330

Or maybe this one?

1873 Ratchadamri Rd, Khwaeng Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330

Pulse Clinic in Silom. I was impressed. HIV and syphilis results in 7 minutes. Wide panel of other tests including six UTIs delivered 7 to 9 days later via e-mail. They just need a first name and an e-mail address.

It is a gay-friendly clinic so the decor (dudes on dudes in leather featured on the LCD TVs etc.) which might make some uncomfortable. I am straight but the location was good and convenient for me. Friendly staff all the way around. Not sure the "doctors" are really doctors, they are probably just lab techs. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...