Cambodia Vs Vietnam

Zufan

Cambodia has changed just in the last 5 years so be sure your information is current, pricing seems to be between 50 and 100 USD from what I hear nowadays. Alcohol is dirt cheap still however. I would agree that if it is for travel you will not want to spend more than a couple of days in PP.

• 5 months later...

if you want girls go to Cambodia. You can get beautiful girls from Nam there for a fraction of the price. I have been to Nam and it was a great sight seeing country and cheap but Cambodia was cheap as well and had a mongering scene that was much easier to navigate.

Hi where is Nam ... is it a bar or night club ?

Thanks for you help

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Hi where is Nam ... is it a bar or night club ?

Thanks for you help

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

I assume ‘nam’ is short for Vietnam ...unless this is some funky lingo I’m unaware of???????????? Edited by wallywest

I am planning on a side trip to Cambodia and Vietnam next time I am in Thailand. Leave Bangkok for Hua Hin,then to PP. I hear there are options to take a boat from PP to Siam Reap. Anybody tried that?

I am planning on a side trip to Cambodia and Vietnam next time I am in Thailand. Leave Bangkok for Hua Hin,then to PP. I hear there are options to take a boat from PP to Siam Reap. Anybody tried that?

I have done it a few times long time ago, not recommended. It's not comfortable and it's not safe and you won't see much. Transportation in Cambodia is not on the same level as in Thailand.

#1 is to fly between PP and Siem Reap, #2 is to take a private taxi, #3 take the bus and last the boat :)

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder if there's English forum like Bangkok addict for HCMC, Hanoi, PP or Siem Reap?

thanks!

Yeah mate if you head over to the Pattaya Addicts forum there's a huge forum section on Cambodia

As far as I can tell there are only a few topics on Vietnam scattered between both forums, it would be good to have a section for it as well.

Edited by birdhaus

Yeah mate if you head over to the Pattaya Addicts forum there's a huge forum section on Cambodia

As far as I can tell there are only a few topics on Vietnam scattered between both forums, it would be good to have a section for it as well.

Thanks mate, I'll check it out!