Cambodia Vs Vietnam

Zufan

Somewhat depends on your lead time. You can get admission to Cambodia by showing up at the border, either overland or at the airport, with your passport and $20USD. Getting a Vietnamese visa takes a bit longer, probably going through one of the travel kiosks in town. Dont try to show up in Vietnam and expect to get an immediate visa. At least that has been the story the past few times that I looked into it.

Califdann

You can get a visa on arrival in Vietnam if you have a letter of introduction. This is easily obtained from these guys

http://www.myvietnamvisa.com/

Much easier than going to the VN embassy in BKK as you can do it all online and you don't have to give up your passport.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Vietnam for travel, PPenh for pussy.

Out if all the different girls I've done I find the Cambodians the nicest that I've enjoyed my time with, if you are a nice guy (without being a noob) you'll be treated well and meet some Nice girls.

In HCMC it's tough taking anything back to your hotel and you are looking at $100 minimum for anything decent. A lot of the Hot Toc shops near the airport have closed down and the best you'll get at the others are bj's and some need a few visits before they'll do this. You are an atm to the Viet chicks, but they are gorgeous.

• 3 months later...

I spent a week with a Cambodian girl in Thailand.  Lovely girl and fun to be with.

However, there is some very negative stuff on the internet about travel in Cambodia.  It would be interesting to hear about the experiences of other people who have been there.

• 10 months later...

In  my opinion both Vietnam and Cambodia are worth the visit as each country has its own charm, Vietnam and Cambodia are different, yep, both are cheap, a trip combined the 2 countries is very nice like I did it last year (actually it was 3 countries, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, I booked with BestPrice Travel, they helped me to organize a tailor-made tour of 1 month)  :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...