Hotel near Soi Cowboy

Stayed in The Tai Pan recently. Not sure if it is in your budget range. I booked with Agoda and got a really good deal. Girl friendly and good room and service

• 8 months later...

Stayed in The Tai Pan recently. Not sure if it is in your budget range. I booked with agoda and got a really good deal. Girl friendly and good room and service

Apologies for the necropost, but I figured it was better to add to an existing topic than to create a new one just for this question:

I keep reading in reviews that the water in the pool at the Tai-Pan is uncomfortably cold. Can anyone confirm?

And in case anyone has stayed there recently, would you recommend it in general?

Apologies for the necropost, but I figured it was better to add to an existing topic than to create a new one just for this question:

I keep reading in reviews that the water in the pool at the Tai-Pan is uncomfortably cold. Can anyone confirm?

And in case anyone has stayed there recently, would you recommend it in general?

The pool is not heated, so if its not in the sun all day (which it´s isn´t) it gets pretty cold. But this is the standard in Bangkok, lots of freezing pools.

• 4 months later...

Looking for hotels very close (easy walk) to COWBOY for less than 1000b per night.

Hat tip to Buttviking who provided this information along with a pricing range in another post. I just added it to my vital notes to take and use when I head back to Bangkok. Hope it helps.

Lots of info on hotels in the area in all price ranges here:

http://bangkokredeye...dly-hotels.html

bar-girl-friendly-hotel-map_2016-1024x77

I stayed at the BB Boutique Mansion (38/1 Sukumvit 20, 10110) about a 5 min walk from Cowboy. Small place down a quite soi and alley, very quite, soft bed, gf, friendly people and house cats. Weekly rate 6000b (857 per/night) close to everything (walkway over Sukumvit) but so quite and peaceful.    tel: 02 258 6192  

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...